What is a Multi vs a Battle?

1Big Chief

To be honest the only reason you are posting here is to show your signature again and again in your childish attempt to recruit someone/anyone in your inactive town.

You could be right on that account.. so I fixed it.. and let TW do it for Me :laugh:
I could really learn alot from you guys.. how could I be so ignorant :blink:
Please.. don't stop

1Big Chief

Of course it's a multi, even if both sides could fill both battles.

Now you want to answer the question.. too late... someone already answered it for you.. when you & all your main cats kept dodging it repeatedly

And even if it were so (both sides filled on both battles).. you guys always complain you want decent battles.. so now you'll get 2 or 3 ... oneday ;)

DeletedUser20685

Now you want to answer the question.. too late... someone already answered it for you.. when you & all your main cats kept dodging it repeatedly

And even if it were so (both sides filled on both battles).. you guys always complain you want decent battles.. so now you'll get 2 or 3 ... oneday ;)

How about if your alliance has enough to fill 2 towers or 2 sectors in a battle before you think about filling two forts. You want to be a leader then why don't you lead by example and show up for the battles.

1Big Chief

Multls have been explained to you a number of times. Derek also said that when you get your army of 400 he would turn over all of the forts to you. YOU don't have enough of an army to attack a small fort. You do more talking about fort battles than you do attending them. Your alliance has a grand total of 478 battles attended We have a single player that dwarfs that moshuroshu-593. You don't know anything about this world you have 40 battles to your credit. Your army of 400 is in your mind you will never have an army or 400 fort fighters. Lokiju never had an army of 400 and you are no where near the leader he was. Why don't you learn the game before you preach how it is suppose to be played.
From what I hear... I believe about most of those were as a spy on the other side ? Does that even count :rolleyes:

How about if your alliance has enough to fill 2 towers or 2 sectors in a battle before you think about filling two forts. You want to be a leader then why don't you lead by example and show up for the battles.

You obviously don't do your home work.. naughty little girl .. been improving that ;)

Rather try keep to the topic.. and agree or disagree.. about larger battle being multi's or not

DeletedUser20685

From what I hear... I believe about most of those were as a spy on the other side ? Does that even count :rolleyes:

Rather try keep to the topic.. and agree or disagree.. about larger battle being multi's or not

moshuroshu did not get to #1 by being a spy for either side. Who ever is telling you that is another one like you and doesn't have a clue about the history of W1. I think you need to do your homework.

You obviously don't do your home work.. naughty little girl .. been improving that ;)

Checking the most recent fort battle history it appears that you have missed have the battles and that is checking for both the names you have used is there a third name I need to check?
The answer to your question is simple, all you need to do is little homework pick up a dictionary and read the definition of "Multiple- consisting of, including, or involving more than one"

DeletedUser22685

Actually, I believe mstng said that it was merely her own opinion, and that she wasn't speaking on behalf of v2.

1Big Chief said:
If you seriously believe you are capable of filling two or three battles in one day then it confirms my belief that your group of leaders are the most sadly deluded bunch of players in the game that I have seen so far.

DeletedUser

@ desi You're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between

back onto the point
I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together

We have achieved this

1Big Chief

Actually, I believe mstng said that it was merely her own opinion, and that she wasn't speaking on behalf of v2.
I will check.. but think that was mentioned afterwards.. but its irrelevant

If you seriously believe you are capable of filling two or three battles in one day then it confirms my belief that your group of leaders are the most sadly deluded bunch of players in the game that I have seen so far.

Well.. I've gotta learn what is possible & what's not.. aim low.. stay low.. aiming high always has a better success rate ;)

DeletedUser

Hey, don't look at me. I'm a dilettante on w1. I login to check Overview, walk to or join battles, and to fight them, and nothing else. I don't care about politics or anything resembling responsibility. People like THL do all the work.

But I know what a multi is. In the loosest definition of the word, any battle whose times prevent any well equipped player, i.e. quarter horse and speed gear, from participating in both. Ideally there will be time for the losers of an earlier battle to heal before a later battle as well, but that's more of a multi treaty stipulation than a real definition of a multi.

Edit: And I'm not sure what's up with the moshuroshu talk. He was never committed to either side for a long time and was basically neutral.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol hell will freeze over before your alliance manage to fill up two fort battles.You are all I will do this and I will do that here without actually doing anything in game.Its almost like you are playing a separate game which only exist in forum.

Like futurama said...

And I have said before
I am sure you will come up with some absurd reply to this post since all you can do is talk.But unless you do something significant in game it doesn't matter what you claim here.You can open a 100 topic in this forum but it won't change the fact that you don't own a single fort in game.

So Mr. Chief please do something in game and until then STHU!

DeletedUser563

Thanks ole Jaks
emoticon-00179-headbang.gif

Rule 3 I think:Treat each other with respect and remain polite. No personal insults or flames will be tolerated. Can you please follow the forum rules. My name is jakkals or jaks/jakkal it does not contain any person headbanging it from the side. ['IMG]http://www.skype-emoticons.com/images/emoticon-00179-headbang.gif[/IMG]

Oh yeah congrats on our opponents successful defense our attack could have been 20 stronger have it not been for the multi. Then it could have been the battle of the week but alas it wasn't.

the hamstar 1320 -249 0 3 3 804 6 5 1569 268 1 6
1Big Chief RHEINLAND 3587 1762 0 7 11 1090 5 11 1825 156 0 27
tom paris RHEINLAND 4455 4455 0 2 1 556 0 0 0 278 0 0
Desi Boukerse 1700 -105 0 12 1 2986 7 23 1805 249 0 0

so tom paris , 1big chief and the hamstar is worth 1 desi. although i have seen tom doing better to his credit.

Jakkals Outer Limits 1800 -177 0 11 14 2996 9 9 1977 272 0 25
Elmyr -TW- R...Ridge 2710 -114 0 12 13 3220 13 7 2824 268 1 24

and this was some of the opponents you discredited earlier. Strange how your on a tower with bonuses and cant match any of these players.

EARLIER BATTLE
tom paris RHEINLAND 3996 -64 0 6 1 1458 16 30 4060 243 0 0
1Big Chief - Army...ATW - 4320 -15 0 5 7 819 18 9 4335 164 0 16
nodre South ...- DMA 1610 -244 0 5 3 1074 8 5 1854 215 0 0
Rooster Banks The Gr...- DMA 1710 -104 0 8 10 1170 7 2 1814 146 2 21
Rip4* Lore-DMA 2630 -238 0 12 11 3350 11 18 2868 279 3 0
oxarion T he Gr...- DMA 1470 -207 0 1 1 325 6 3 1677 325 0 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7130(tdi)
Players from your side that supports multis.*speak up if you dont
vs
Players that don't
trupovoz No Mercy 2130 -49 0 21 10 5594 8 11 2179 266 2 0
Jokanda Hoof Hearted 2490 -13 0 15 18 3969 10 16 2503 265 3 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9563(tdi)

Just 2 opponents both against multis
Jakkals Outer Limits 997 997 0 16 21 4118 0 0 0 257 2 0
Elmyr -TW- R...Ridge 2690 23 2 18 20 4518 10 16 2667 251 4 36
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8636 (total damage inflicted)

the numbers speak for themselves. return leadership of our opponents to the rightful leaders.

DeletedUser32120

Oh yeah congrats on our opponents successful defense our attack could have been 20 stronger have it not been for the multi. Then it could have been the battle of the week but alas it wasn't.

the hamstar 1320 -249 0 3 3 804 6 5 1569 268 1 6
1Big Chief RHEINLAND 3587 1762 0 7 11 1090 5 11 1825 156 0 27
tom paris RHEINLAND 4455 4455 0 2 1 556 0 0 0 278 0 0
Desi Boukerse 1700 -105 0 12 1 2986 7 23 1805 249 0 0

so tom paris , 1big chief and the hamstar is worth 1 desi. although i have seen tom doing better to his credit.

So effectively you're saying that you lost the fort battle because of the multi's that you yourselves initiated. There were two fort battles on April 29th, both initiated by v2 so you have no excuse at all.

You also said in your last post that you would never post again in this thread, that's gone out the window hasn't it.

I see you have had the intelligence to notice that myself and 1BigChief are not as good as Desi in fort battles, let's condsider why this could be......perhaps because we are both level 42 and 56 respectively and Desi is 99 so you are in a way correct when you say that because 42 + 56 is 98, you were not far off though. I am glad you have noticed that people who are higher in level actually have better stats than those of a lower level.

DeletedUser563

the point is none of you should lead anything. I didnt post one of our newcomers she inflicted 3000 in one of those battles. She is level 50. Jouias is now level 71 but at your levels he would have outperformed your most experienced players. Fact is you all should have a permanent rank of reservist as your all noob fort fighters. Thats the big problem the noobs is apparently running the show. And no it has nothing to do with your levels. big chief have almost 4000 hp. That could have been invested somewhere more wisely if he wasn't in fact such a complete and utter noob.:D. As to hamstar lol i'm always looking under me boots to see if i didnt stepped on him during the battle. Fact is the only thing you noobs are good at is destroying good fort fighters fun with your nonsense multi tactics. I commented because yet again there was a multi. Fact is twa nba and the union needs a mutiny to get rid of their noob leaders. Even if all towns must quit your noob alliance.

DeletedUser32120

Instead of actually addressing my points you decided to try and apply the same old cliches used by v2.

You do realise that it was YOU that initiated the multi's on April 29th, not us don't you? As there seems to be a lot of confusion on your part about this.

I think it is a tad hypocritical of you to say that it is us who are ruining fort battles wth OUR multi tactics when it was YOU who did them last. Is that clear enough for you? Do you need anyomore help?

DeletedUser14006

Instead of actually addressing my points you decided to try and apply the same old cliches used by v2.

You do realise that it was YOU that initiated the multi's on April 29th, not us don't you? As there seems to be a lot of confusion on your part about this.

I think it is a tad hypocritical of you to say that it is us who are ruining fort battles wth OUR multi tactics when it was YOU who did them last. Is that clear enough for you? Do you need anyomore help?

rjgyzl.jpg

Okay, so it is obvious by looking at the fort overview that it was your side that were responsible for the multi battle situation and I know you are going to have some spoon of a reason why this is not so and I am probably wasting my time here but here goes anyway.

The following times are end times but regardless they show the correct order in which the battles were initiated:

29/4 Rock Ridge initiated against West Wood
almost 20 hours later
29/4 OPAL MOON initiated against Sweet Water
over 24 hours later
1/5 Shadow City initiated against Miestas
approx. 4 hours later
1/5 Great Hell counter attacked creating a multi battle situation against Disney World.

Okay, now let me here your twisted version of events :rolleyes:

DeletedUser563

Yep I initiated a mutliple attack against different alliances. It was after about 20 multis against us and you took my fort with that strategy. It was not against the treaty as not nba ,atw or wwpa wanted to respect the treaty. Fact is you cant answer me either because I'm quit here but talk hard in battles you on the other hand talks loudly here but whimper and cry in fort battles and with you I mean you and all your cronies. Its not a v2 cliche its the truth. Here is a challenge you all post your best fort battles. Yes I am challenging you post your best fort battles we want to see the whole hamstar and come on speak with actions not words. Can you low level hamstar man. I seriously doubt that.

DeletedUser5677

Multi:
any battle whose times prevent any well equipped player, i.e. quarter horse and speed gear, from participating in both.
There you go. Elmyr said it. Ive said the same damn thing before.
YOU ALL KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT A FREAKIN' MULTI IS. Quit the bullcrap.
There is no rule for you to abide by it, it simply is a sleazy tactic at best, and a poor reflection upon those who would initiate it. Initiate it and bask in slime, or fight to the best of your ability 1 to 1 for any real bragging rights.