What happened...

DeletedUser8950

To everybody cool? Oisin? Denisero? Adelei? Violette? George Hurst? And dare I say it, Toko?
All but a few of the multitudes who have dissapeared, generally without a warning or a trace.

DeletedUser

You do realize that by asking where everyone cool went, you're implying that all those who stayed are not cool?

That's so not cool, DN. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To everybody cool? Oisin? Denisero? Adelei? Violette? George Hurst? And dare I say it, Toko?
All but a few of the multitudes who have dissapeared, generally without a warning or a trace.

You forgot the almighty Elmyr. This forum resembles an empty pitless hole full of dead birds without him :sad:

DeletedUser

I know for fact, George is busy with Grepolis Beta.

Toko as well. He is on there! I speak to him sometimes. Oisin works at hospital

and he is darn busy. dunno about Adelei.

DeletedUser

Yes, if you put all the threads that leave the West would be chaos. Would require that the leave account, PFF ...

DeletedUser8950

You do realize that by asking where everyone cool went, you're implying that all those who stayed are not cool?

That's so not cool, DN. :rolleyes:
No, you're the only one turning a question into an implication. And I think it's pretty obvious the term everyone is not literally translated into every single person in the context of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, is it me, or did the last two posts make absolutely no sense?

DeletedUser

Wow, is it me, or did the last two posts make absolutely no sense?

Ay, behold my father. You are right... Darknoon and that.. noob.. have made fail to this thread, it must now be cleaned or burned with desecration.

DeletedUser

Dee...she left the modding team i occasionally talk to her..good lass

Violette and George just fadded away :sad:

Miss the old crowd sometimes :sad:

DeletedUser

I know for fact, George is busy with Grepolis Beta.

Toko as well. He is on there! I speak to him sometimes.

Wrong. George hasn't been in Grepolis Public Beta since March. He quit Grepolis entirely. And neither is toko in Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Although maybe not in the "cool" crowd, but certaintly the active one, Thomas Franklin hasn't been around in a good while either.

DeletedUser

Don't talk to the noob and we can make this thread sucess :) Be darknoon, destroyer of STUPID! Not Darknoon, sexual relations expert. You are however, a sexy expert.

Wait, I just realized he's Romanian :blink:

His noob status will expire early because I have a Romanian AK-47! Go Romania! :D

DeletedUser8950

Don't talk to the noob and we can make this thread sucess :) Be darknoon, destroyer of STUPID! Not Darknoon, sexual relations expert. You are however, a sexy expert.
B-but..sex.
Don't be swayed by his Romanian status! He probably doesn't even know what AK stands for.