What Happened to SS Empir?

DeletedUser

We saw some considerable change in the SS Empire. What happened to them?

- KidTex left
- Fil back stabbed SS
- Eagle Fighter left the town
- Titans joined SS :eek:

Whats going on?

DeletedUser

As far as I know....
Kid Tex betrayed us.
Eagle Fighter left us but come back
Titans have nothing relative to us ( for now)
Sycho Man became a citizen
and SS now are TI

DeletedUser

As far as im concerned Kid Tex is not a traitor, the titans have the potential to be good allies, but Tobex and Eagle Fighter are traitors that took over the town dropped most of our allies and empire members and changed the name

DeletedUser

Sycho.........................

You appointed me to look after the town. Right?

I was doing that at my level best.

Suddenly, Kid told me to leave the town and form a new empire. I left the town and was going to take the charge of BP empire.

But on that time Joe called me and said... SS Empire is in trouble and they need me. I came back. I listen to them and their point was:

-KidTex Left
-KidTex joined FoD
-FoD is now attacking SS means Kid is attacking.
-Sycho has broken the alliance with Tombstone, Silverdo and Abyss who were our main allies.
-Sycho has invited Titans.
-Sycho is inactive
-Sycho is destroying the whole empire.
-After that, Black Stump left the SS Empire
-Coronado and OKCORRAL were also on the way to leave
-Assasins was also with them.
-On that time, they proposed me to form a new empire where everybody will be Boss. Not any particular person from any particular town.
-Then I tried to discuss with Abyss [our close ally] and they did not answer me.
-You were not there.
-I got Tobex and Carv. And I informed them everything.
-Finally with all of their approval, we formed the TI empire.
-If I did not do this, then today we had to be alone. No Allies, no part of any empire. A single town with so many forts.
-So, I had to join them.
-And they were too much angry on you that they told us to demote you and then Tobex demoted you.

Thats the story. I did what I thought to do well for the town. Now if you blame me, u can. I am ready to give you back the BLACK CAP and work under you.

If you want then ask Carv and Tobex because I invited them to the chat room.

Now you decide.

I still respect you.

Look at my profile. You are still my mentor................

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Sycho.........................

You appointed me to look after the town. Right?

I was doing that at my level best.

Suddenly, Kid told me to leave the town and form a new empire. I left the town and was going to take the charge of BP empire.

But on that time Joe called me and said... SS Empire is in trouble and they need me. I came back. I listen to them and their point was:

-KidTex Left
-KidTex joined FoD

-FoD is now attacking SS means Kid is attacking.
-Sycho has broken the alliance with Tombstone, Silverdo and Abyss who were our main allies.
-Sycho has invited Titans.
-Sycho is inactive
-Sycho is destroying the whole empire.
-After that, Black Stump left the SS Empire
-Coronado and OKCORRAL were also on the way to leave
-Assasins was also with them.
-On that time, they proposed me to form a new empire where everybody will be Boss. Not any particular person from any particular town.
-Then I tried to discuss with Abyss [our close ally] and they did not answer me.
-You were not there.
-I got Tobex and Carv. And I informed them everything.
-Finally with all of their approval, we formed the TI empire.
-If I did not do this, then today we had to be alone. No Allies, no part of any empire. A single town with so many forts.
-So, I had to join them.
-And they were too much angry on you that they told us to demote you and then Tobex demoted you.

Thats the story. I did what I thought to do well for the town. Now if you blame me, u can. I am ready to give you back the BLACK CAP and work under you.

If you want then ask Carv and Tobex because I invited them to the chat room.

Now you decide.

I still respect you.

Look at my profile. You are still my mentor................

Thanks.

Eagle first let's clear the air...I went to Fil of Dynamite to keep a friend in the game these are guys I have always played the game..I am still there...You challenged me saying you wanted an anti Kid Tex alliance to appose me...I said why wait we can do this now...In the West Forum and in the Sharpshooter forum not one time did I tell you to leave. Point in fact I told you that you were the front of the SS alliance and that was where you belonged. Tobex is a great player and I think will be a great leader..I feel the same about you...What you are learning is there are other who will cost you forts because they want for themselves and not for the whole...
The changes are not all bad and as you have notice has brought a lot of talk but everyone is involved.....Those of you who are leaders we will see what kind nd those who are not you will fail as we all will see who you are...Happy gaming and the fun has begun...But I do wish you Eagle all the best

DeletedUser

(sitting on the bence, eating peanuts)
tea, anyone?

I believe you guys should clarify this to each other before any further actions are taken.

DeletedUser

(sitting on the bence, eating peanuts)
tea, anyone?

I believe you guys should clarify this to each other before any further actions are taken.

I have the popcorn ah dang I sound like TO oops..

DeletedUser

I will say again dodo and I sometimes disagree but he always speaks what he believes ir the truth and had always been straight and honest. We need more players like him in the game..

DeletedUser

Kid.... then this is exactly happening what you expected. The world is much more competitive now. Just to inform you everybody... I am mentioning one thing again......

On that night... if I did not join with Joe, Knight and ZiMt then what could happen:

- OK CORRAL, Assasins, Coronado and others formed an Empire [may be named TI] without Sharpshooters.

- After that Sharpshooters became a lonely town with 45 +- members with no allies. [I guess you have noticed that Tombstone and other allied towns attacked us]

- And finally... it was nothing but a failed town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now... what can happen in future:

- We have built a strong empire with joint leadership.
- So far we are facing no problem rather we are solving each and every problems everyday.
- Combined Forums, Forts, Allies
- No Single Allies for any specific town
- New towns joined [look at the town profile of Yellow Stone-TI-]
- Finally there is a possibility that -TI- will survive well in this rough world where some big/experienced/respected players like Kid and Sycho are in the opposite side.
--------------------

The world is now much more competitive. Hope we all will enjoy this.

And Sycho... I told you and still telling you.... you can join at any time and take the black cap and can kick me out if you want. I am always ready to do that. But that may not be good for the town. You made me the town's leader and I did what I though is good for the town. I explained you the reason too.

Finally regarding my town mates: I got some fresh bloods and my deputy TOBEX is a nice person. Together we are enjoying the works. Wish us luck.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kid.... then this is exactly happening what you expected. The world is much more competitive now. Just to inform you everybody... I am mentioning one thing again......

On that night... if I did not join with Joe, Knight and ZiMt then what could happen:

- OK CORRAL, Assasins, Coronado and others formed an Empire [may be named TI] without Sharpshooters.

- After that Sharpshooters became a lonely town with 45 +- members with no allies. [I guess you have noticed that Tombstone and other allied towns attacked us]

- And finally... it was nothing but a failed town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now... what can happen in future:

- We have built a strong empire with joint leadership.
- So far we are facing no problem rather we are solving each and every problems everyday.
- Combined Forums, Forts, Allies
- No Single Allies for any specific town
- New towns joined [look at the town profile of Yellow Stone-TI-]
- Finally there is a possibility that -TI- will survive well in this rough world where some big/experienced/respected players like Kid and Sycho are in the opposite side.
--------------------

The world is now much more competitive. Hope we all will enjoy this.

And Sycho... I told you and still telling you.... you can join at any time and take the black cap and can kick me out if you want. I am always ready to do that. But that may not be good for the town. You made me the town's leader and I did what I though is good for the town. I explained you the reason too.

Finally regarding my town mates: I got some fresh bloods and my deputy TOBEX is a nice person. Together we are enjoying the works. Wish us luck.

Thanks.

Eagle you are active and you are involved and you did what you thought was the right thing to do..That is one of the things we like about you..Tobex is a friend of mine and he is doing ehat he can do as well we all are still friendly with each other and still fight in th games that is my way..

DeletedUser27275

yep a Czary night
i dont know what's happening
I wake up in this morning
turn on computer and see :
.. lost Fort...
..no SS empire..
.. new empire TI...
All change..

DeletedUser

yep a Czary night
i dont know what's happening
I wake up in this morning
turn on computer and see :
.. lost Fort...
..no SS empire..
.. new empire TI...
All change..

this is what should happen when you don't have a tuna sandwich the night before.
want some? ( take out a zip bag)

DeletedUser

dodo you are just wrong...thanks for the laugh
before you try a tuna sandwich with ranch sauce, your accusation is totally unjustified.
so, want some? ( take out the exact same zip bag, offering)

DeletedUser

Get ready I took some time away from leading letting everything take it's place..I am now back involved and I assure you if you are in the way we will take your fort..I had thoughts of returning to SS or TI but was attacked by them and now I will take them down. I left to keep a friend in the game and I return now to take forts..