What game should I get?

DeletedUser31931

Having watched the video, I would disagree with him, the reveiwer says Chivalry however I'd go for War of the Roses. However, since I already have (in my view) one of the best games ever, I wont buy either.

DeletedUser

I'd choose Chivalry, it requires more skill than it looks. It's like Call of Duty, only better and medieval :D

DeletedUser35174

skyrim is the best game ever in my opinion but out of those two i would say

chivalry

DeletedUser34315

Having watched the video, I would disagree with him, the reveiwer says Chivalry however I'd go for War of the Roses. However, since I already have (in my view) one of the best games ever, I wont buy either.

Mount and Blade?

DeletedUser35174

Oh and a game yous might enjoy is fallout 3. best game ever.

DeletedUser

Not even close. It's a good game, but not that good. It's not even the best rpg. Plus... you won't find two people in the worls to agree on such a debate.

DeletedUser35174

ye i suppose, To me its a brilliant game. but skyrim is by far the best game i ever played.

DeletedUser34084

Oh, we have Steam users? Feel free to add me :razz: /id/shteff

And yeah, Chivalry is one of the best indie games on steam, it's worth every penny.

DeletedUser34315

Not going to lie, i hated skyrim. I found it downright boring, and it didn't take as much strategic planning as I'd hoped it would- IE, almost none..

DeletedUser22685

Exactly what kind of strategic planning were you expecting? The Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild missions were a let down compared to TES IV: Oblivion (seemed to be just clearing more dungeons instead of the cool stealth missions we saw in Oblivion), but other than that I didn't really expect any strategic planning having played the prequel.

Gandalf Greyhame said:
Not going to lie, i hated skyrim.

This, on the other hand, is downright blasphemy.

DeletedUser

I only played skyrim for very short, so I didnt get to make a good impression about it.But it seems like the kind of game a lot of people wouldn't play if it didn't have the good graphics. For an rpg, that is wrong.
My favorite rpg's are Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas. I loved the atmosphere they created. I also played a bit of the first and second Fallout and liked them, but never got around buying them and playing them some more. Another on that list is the original Deus Ex.
ps:dont mind if you add me on steam. /Hoxitron

DeletedUser22685

I only played skyrim for very short, so I didnt get to make a good impression about it.But it seems like the kind of game a lot of people wouldn't play if it didn't have the good graphics. For an rpg, that is wrong.
My favorite rpg's are Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas. I loved the atmosphere they created. I also played a bit of the first and second Fallout and liked them, but never got around buying them and playing them some more. Another on that list is the original Deus Ex.
ps:dont mind if you add me on steam. /Hoxitron

I also think Oblivion was better than Skyrim, only things better about Skyrim are the level up system, the magicka and the gradual automatic healing.

DeletedUser28032

I got really into Fallout 3 and played it almost non stop until the Operation Anchorage mod made it unplayable (That and the challenge is kind of gone when you own every weapon known to man) I just loved the whole setting and backstory.
As for Skyrim I enjoy it I think its a pretty decent game though admittedly i've got around twelve mods running on it now to make it even prettier.

The most recent game I've been playing was XCOM: Enemy Unknown not as good as the original but still pretty good, though it has to have the steepest learning curve i've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Yep, I'm with braetwalda. Skyrim out of the box was nice and it hooked me the first time I played it. But the community-developed mods (add-ons) are amazing and make Skyrim a top-notch game, far better than any other boxed game out there right now. Check out the community-developed mods for Skyrim.

DeletedUser31931

If we're talking about Steam, then add me people. My id is (rather predictably) Zemelci, it's a pseudonym (sort of) that I use in gaming.