What do you think the best job/work is?

DeletedUser

i got to cowboy easy, just put up horseriding skill and you have it by lv.4

DeletedUser

From Help:

When you work on a job for 30 minutes you have the stated probability to find the work product for this job. If you work for 2 hours you could find four items if you are really lucky.

So if you work 2 hours, you could get 4 OR in theory you could get none.

2 hours:

Try 1 = 25%
Try 2 = 25%
Try 3 = 25%
Try 4 = 25%

At least that's my understanding of it.

EDIT: Damn you Talamare!!! I need a second cup of coffee.

Thats correct

DeletedUser

well putting up tele poles is great cash and xp 21% cash and 23%xp

DeletedUser

wow... thats the most math ive ever seen in a forum lol... and I learned something new :D
I use oogie's method though, easy to use and to find out things :)

DeletedUser

Money makers. Cutting trees, Granite Mining and Coal Mining. *griiin*

DeletedUser

Or just kill people they will be carrying quite alot of cash around at the moment :)

lol. If they do. :p How 'bout if that player carry no cash? (like the one i dueled in w2, all i got was a 21 exp.. *sigh*)

DeletedUser

Coal Mining is the best job, definitely, much better than both carving out claims and breaking on horses

DeletedUser

Wow... Factorials...

That takes me back to probablity and statistic classes. I knew there was a simpler expression. Good job on the research Talamare.

Forgot I actually knew that (at a time).

-Bruce

DeletedUser

Where are these jobs listed ?

Breaking horses - branding cattle etc ?

they don't show up on map / menu

Also what does the % mean next to product ie posters 40% - and is there a ratio involved ie 2 hour labour = 40% of pruduct produced ?

thanks

Jobs well only show up once either your skills without item bonuses are within 50 labor points, or your level has reach a certain amount. I have a couple of characters, once my main had reach a higher level and I could see certain jobs open up, I was able to find ones that my builder could go for while still focusing on building skills, which let him not only see them, but do them while my higher level can only look at them. But then again, he IS a trapper/hunter, not a carpenter. ;)

DeletedUser

drilling for oil, building a fort, fire fighter. that's balance for you

DeletedUser

best money job - silver mining
no discussion

true. * puts on nerdy glasses and goofy accent*

it's a very efficient job because a) it has 76% money which is pretty good but it also has quite a high chance of getting silver which is a very expensive product.

With premium you can make $1000 a day.

*takes off glasses and the accent*

soz just discussed that for you

DeletedUser

Where are these jobs listed ?

Breaking horses - branding cattle etc ?

they don't show up on map / menu

Also what does the % mean next to product ie posters 40% - and is there a ratio involved ie 2 hour labour = 40% of pruduct produced ?

thanks
this % are present how much precent of item you will get for half an hour
for example: 3% (for half an hour)
if you will work an hour it will be 6%
if you will work two hours you will receives 12%

hope i was helping :)

itay3 :winkb: