What do you think the best job/work is?

DeletedUser

Best job is: robbing trains cause: highest xp highest luck:d and of course silver mining is good but how about drilling for oil? :p

DeletedUser

this % are present how much precent of item you will get for half an hour
for example: 3% (for half an hour)
if you will work an hour it will be 6%
if you will work two hours you will receives 12%

hope i was helping :)

actually with 3% per half an hour it's
2 x 3% in 1h and
4 x 3% in 2h.

you could also say a 3% chance to find something is a chance of 97% to -not- find something in half an hour, if it would simply add up, you'd have a chance of 194% of -not- finding a product in an hour, making it impossible to find products at all when working 1h+ ;)

Best job is: robbing trains cause: highest xp highest luck:d and of course silver mining is good but how about drilling for oil? :p

Robbing trains has highest XP, but Ambush stagecoach has highest luck.
And silver mining is probably the best cash job due to the products and having a double skill in its calculation, making it easy to get a huge amount of skillpoints to get more cash.

DeletedUser

discussion without the end.
i would say the best job is that gives much gain for least price/efforts

and already been told that its silver mining.

whats the analog for xp job, to be decided...

DeletedUser

At the moment for me carving out claims is paying very well, and I get a lot of flags worth $16 each in addition. Digging graves usually pays well too, but also I find a lot of cool and expensive stuff while doing it. But duelling is by far the most profitable job, and gives the most experience.

DeletedUser

now the best job is Acting with Buffalo Bill! Insane xp rate, pretty good drop rate, and moderately cash rate:D