What do you think the best job/work is?

Discussion in 'World 3' started by Pants Party, Oct 22, 2008.

Share This Page

  1. Best job is: robbing trains cause: highest xp highest luck:d and of course silver mining is good but how about drilling for oil? :p
     
  2. actually with 3% per half an hour it's
    2 x 3% in 1h and
    4 x 3% in 2h.


    you could also say a 3% chance to find something is a chance of 97% to -not- find something in half an hour, if it would simply add up, you'd have a chance of 194% of -not- finding a product in an hour, making it impossible to find products at all when working 1h+ ;)

    Robbing trains has highest XP, but Ambush stagecoach has highest luck.
    And silver mining is probably the best cash job due to the products and having a double skill in its calculation, making it easy to get a huge amount of skillpoints to get more cash.
     
  3. Mekolp

    Mekolp Guest

    How about being able to do both ;)
     
  4. Romelis

    Romelis Guest

    discussion without the end.
    i would say the best job is that gives much gain for least price/efforts

    and already been told that its silver mining.

    whats the analog for xp job, to be decided...
     
  5. Loon Ranger

    Loon Ranger Guest

    At the moment for me carving out claims is paying very well, and I get a lot of flags worth $16 each in addition. Digging graves usually pays well too, but also I find a lot of cool and expensive stuff while doing it. But duelling is by far the most profitable job, and gives the most experience.
     
  6. stupidest

    stupidest Guest

    Iron mining:
    $180 per hour
    67 exp per hour
     
  7. Desi Boukerse

    Desi Boukerse Has gone psycho

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2008
    Messages:
    2,316
    Likes Received:
    388
    duelling noobs
     
  8. OnlyTrap

    OnlyTrap Guest

    now the best job is Acting with Buffalo Bill! Insane xp rate, pretty good drop rate, and moderately cash rate:D