What Do You Look For In a Man/Woman?

DeletedUser

I've been reluctant to post this for fear of ridicule, but I thought about it and said 'oh Hell what could it hurt?' Well.....here is what I would look for.

A man who is Catholic (or at least respectful of my beliefs!) Goth, interested in having a family/loves kids, is an intellectual/nerd/gamer/history buff who is not threatened by the fact that I am mildly intersexed, have a gender identity disorder and wear male attire. Someone with whom I can listen to anything from baroque opera to techno or Neue Deustche Harte and not become bored. Someone who makes you wonder if his eccentric though charmingly old-fashioned speech and mannerisms resulted from brain-swapping with guys from previous centuries.....yet can kick back and be as casual as they come. Someone who is secure enough in his masculinity to happily play with any children we have, even if they're playing a game with dolls, but have a genuinely great time and let me be the one to comfort him as much as he comforts me. Someone who wouldn't give a damn whether or not I looked or sounded the same as I did when we met - who would wake up next to me at eighty-five, say "You're beautiful!" and mean it with as much sincerety and passion as he did the first time he said it.

I will only court a virgin – please note that if they have been raped or molested, they are still a virgin in my book, unless they have engaged in any form of consensual intercourse since then. Before anyone starts screaming at me, know that I understand there are many good men who have made errors in judgment during past relationships; I’m not faulting them for it. However, I cannot risk compromising my health and quite frankly, the idea of marrying a man who has already been physically intimate with someone else is not appealing at all.

I love men who are tall (5’11 – 6’4!) pale, lean but not skinny, wear glasses, have high cheekbones, naturally long, black, wavy hair and are predominantly Cherokee/Irish,…..I'm not Native American myself but there’s something about men with that particular mix I am attracted to. O_O

If he can speak in Irish Gaelic, German, Cherokee or Latin…..yay! Those are my favorite languages to hear! If he knew two or three of those I would be a puddle of bespectacled mush XD

Scars are attractive. Perfect beauty is over-rated!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

well..te post is nice actually....but...goodluck to finding tat man...if he exist ...tat would be nice :D..

i think i still have a hard time thinking what i really wanted in a guy T_T bu i am forgetting about signs lately

DeletedUser

I...
Like...
[spoil]I like big butts and I cannot lie!
You older brothers can't deny![/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wow DL, you're certainly searching for one man in a million!

I hope he is out there :)

I can't remember posting in this thread but apparently I did so I shall not again. Time has perhaps changed it!

DeletedUser

Thanks, Gem.....I know it's a tall order, but I've taken a lot of very careful consideration into it.....I'm willing to change things about myself if needed and I know what I am willing to negotiate on.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you'll find him :)

I enjoy your writing style. I currently write in my job for a website and hate it. Oh how I wish I could enjoy writing / succeed at it.

DeletedUser

Thank you! =)

The important thing is to try. Eleven years ago, I had zero talent for writing and was convinced I could never improve. Don't be so hard on yourself. Even if you have to scribble stick figures and write stories about them, good! It helps you practice!

DeletedUser

Yeah. I came into the job from a development and design background and thought I'd be doing more of the same. Anyhow! Thanks for the tips :) I write a few articles a day and they get easier to knock out but the quality is never any good ;)

I want to improve only to be able to write appealingly on my design portfolio :p

DeletedUser

Hey, if it works, go for it!!! =D

Personally, I'm dying to get my historical fiction/horror/paranormal novels published at some point!

DeletedUser

I'd be really interested to read snippets of them! :) Do you have a website or anything?

DeletedUser

Bright colours, unusual hair, fun fun fun stuff, random skills, shorter than me, loving and caring, clever, funny, not annoying, not an effort/try-hard, not an emo, 21+, not too drug addled, mostly sane, sweet, cute, hot, not obeast, female, heterosexual/bisexual, feisty, well read, honest, easy going, adorable, funfufnfufn.

Thats not too much to ask eh?

DeletedUser

Usually a lot of blood, various organs, bones, yesterday's lunch...

DeletedUser

I really don't care much how they look, that's just a bonus,but I love people who I can just set down with a talk for countless hours, a real nice person who don't judge,likes to shoot would be nice to, wild, not afraid to try things, ah.... good times..