What do you do?

DeletedUser

im just wondering what everyone in the maxed out towns do?
like the people in the Galactic Empire and Abandon Hope and stuff

DeletedUser363

Well, all you do is earn money for yourself, buy new items and new weapons, and then you go and duel some enemy towns.

DeletedUser

i build up ghost towns for my...empire and bring some people to help

DeletedUser3773

builders tend to move to new towns in empire, some money makers move too, but duelers and such just prepare for forts by leveling up and buying better equipment

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'd think earning extra cash, completing quests and advancing your character.

For a Worker there is always bound to be more work.
Your town could be maxed out but there are Sister Towns to build up and grow.

For a Dueller, you are going to be going for better items without a doubt and plotting and planing your next duel!

I'd think the same would apply for a Soldier.

An Adventurer, well, making more cash, finding and buying better inventory items and possibly exploring the West?

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Yes, i especially like BEARS n CATS town with 5 members :)
19 BEARS n CATS 42800 5 41

DeletedUser529

When towns are MAXED out we concentrate on CHARACTER development, instead of building the town. But I am leaning more to having the DEVELOPERS get more buildings for the town so that they could be upgraded more. Maybe combine this FORT idea and more town development into one idea and instead of FORTS have the towns so that they can be developed more.

DeletedUser

they should have shacks in towns, and windmills. they wont do anything much, but hey, its something to build.

DeletedUser

I am sure there will be more work for Workers. There is still place for the Sheriff's Office (Town's Jail).

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

I think you should be able to give out money to players once your town is maxed, because money in the bank slowly builds up since a lot of people buy things from your town, but you can't do anything with the money. It annoys me :mad:

DeletedUser

We build another town until we have all the items we need..I am not a worker, but a dueller..Depositing $2000- $ 3000 every month is my only work beside buying items,..

DeletedUser

I think you should be able to give out money to players once your town is maxed, because money in the bank slowly builds up since a lot of people buy things from your town, but you can't do anything with the money. It annoys me :mad:

i think thats where the money to build forts will be comming from, so we should be able to use it up. and then we'll have more buildings to build, and more forts and stuff, and then all that money will be gone.