What do we know about these weapons ?

• Thread starter Dirty rotten Billy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

NOTE THEY LOOK LIKE THE NORMAL ONES THOUGH FOLLOW THE LINK AND YOUR SEE WHAT i MEAN !
fakegolden_gun.png
counterfeit golden colt

fakegoldensable.png
counterfeit golden saber

Saw them on west stats thoguh havent seen anything mentioned about them yet, doesn't make much sense though you need to be level 80 to use them, though they aren't as good as the lvl 70 ones.
Anyone know anything about this or is it a mistake on west stats front ?
I think it's very interesting though :D

http://www.weststats.com/Items/right_arm/

Link^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is interesting, another thing I noticed was the counterfeit golden sabre is in the ranged section....

DeletedUser

I thought that are the fake golden weapons. Those weapons were a price for a project (Geronimo I thought).

DeletedUser

They are named counterfeit but they aren't fakes in the sense that they don't exist.Some duel NPC's will most likely be using them when 1.3 goes live.

DeletedUser

They´re on tw.db site too under the secrets and rumord section. "Fake golden saber" and "Fake golden colt".

DeletedUser

IMO devs will implement a new questline for the "real" ones, and these ones that most people already have will become "fake" (maybe that why g.colt needs "fools gold"). I can't say that I'm against this, as IMO these "real" ones were implemented a bit too soon.. Should have been implemented after level cap was raised. Although I can't imagine this being the case for the golden rifle, coz that questline is crazy hard.

DeletedUser

IMO devs will implement a new questline for the "real" ones, and these ones that most people already have will become "fake" (maybe that why g.colt needs "fools gold"). I can't say that I'm against this, as IMO these "real" ones were implemented a bit too soon.. Should have been implemented after level cap was raised. Although I can't imagine this being the case for the golden rifle, coz that questline is crazy hard.

I hope not that would suck after all the trouble I went to get the golden colt and saber.

I was told the counterfeit's will be sold in shops so players wouldnt have to do quests to get the real ones though at less strength and requiring to be 10 levels higher i can't really see that being the case. What you said does make more sense Kengur.
Are you on Beta Kengur ? or was told that from someone on Beta, seems abit suprising no one has mentioned it before, my post, not like west stats to be on the ball with up to date info.
We will see sooner or later I guess :D

DeletedUser

IMO devs will implement a new questline for the "real" ones, and these ones that most people already have will become "fake"
This is crap who is going to give me back my cash for reskil not only me all players who did that to get colt/saber ?? and it is not fair for players who already have golden colt, saber cos they did a lot of work for that, 150-200 hours work on damn transport ammo for lump :mad: and now this is going to be fake :mad: it would be easier to put it on town market for sale so everyone can buy it :hmf: just not fair if this happens :mad:

DeletedUser

This is crap who is going to give me back my cash for reskil not only me all players who did that to get colt/saber ?? and it is not fair for players who already have golden colt, saber cos they did a lot of work for that, 150-200 hours work on damn transport ammo for lump :mad: and now this is going to be fake :mad: it would be easier to put it on town market for sale so everyone can buy it :hmf: just not fair if this happens :mad:

No matter what the cost is it still is well worth it,20 extra point of average damage is still big specially considering that you can get the higher damage real golden colt 10 levels earlier.10 levels is fairly long gaming time in the 70's to 80's.

Not to mention the counterfeit only has 1/2 the stats.

I like the shop idea,we need something new in terms of weapons for 1.3 anyways.

DeletedUser26406

NOTE THEY LOOK LIKE THE NORMAL ONES THOUGH FOLLOW THE LINK AND YOUR SEE WHAT i MEAN !
fakegolden_gun.png
counterfeit golden colt

fakegoldensable.png
counterfeit golden saber

Saw them on west stats thoguh havent seen anything mentioned about them yet, doesn't make much sense though you need to be level 80 to use them, though they aren't as good as the lvl 70 ones.
Anyone know anything about this or is it a mistake on west stats front ?
I think it's very interesting though :D

http://www.weststats.com/Items/right_arm/

Link^^^

it all started when some shmuck on beta fibbed.
it's a big lie if you ask me,(then again who asked me?)(shrug)

DeletedUser

You are just too low level there to see them on the duel npc's.Here is a pic:

realfakegun.png

EDIT: language +added a screen shot for the real fake weapon :)

DeletedUser19861

Hmmm, this weapon is also on The West Stats, anyone know anything about it?

smith_xmas.png

Frozen Revolver
0-11 damage

DeletedUser

Its not a lie, i buyed two in portuguese world, dont ask me how the guy get it...
I have 2 Counterfeit Golden Saber, buyed in market.

DeletedUser

well SOMEONE IN WORLD 4 GOT A COUNTERFEIT GOLDEN GUN FROM A FORT BOX WHICH WAS AN IRON CLAD BOX IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY

DeletedUser

well SOMEONE IN WORLD 4 GOT A COUNTERFEIT GOLDEN GUN FROM A FORT BOX WHICH WAS AN IRON CLAD BOX IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY

That was me, and I think it was wooden. I mostly get crap from iron and steel.

DeletedUser

why? You decide to open it or sell it.
you don't get my point do you it is deceit its just like someone selling you a box which contains chocolate and tells you it is 5000$ when you purchase it and happen to find out it chocolate what will you do so basically you have defrauded