What did you name your Donkey?

DeletedUser

Hey, what did ya'll name your
donkey.png

I named mine Dumb A$$. Hawpsst! Hawpsst!

DeletedUser

...hmmm what will i name mine...what do you think of a$$y mcgee?

DeletedUser

I found a little one I really want. She is just the cutest thing. When I get her, I shall name her Jinny....

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter. Even if'n ya call'em sumpthin', they aint gonna come anyways! Them thar dumb donkeys! lol!

DeletedUser

I called mine HeftySmurf

Bwahahaha. Now that's one fine name for an ass! ;)

I wonder what I should name mine.... It would be easier if I had a horse.

Some people call it the space jackass, some call it the donkey of love; some call it Mulerice, cause it hee-haws of the pompitous of love~

DeletedUser

I found a little one I really want. She is just the cutest thing. When I get her, I shall name her Jinny....

Hehe Thank you, that's my real name ...

err ummm ... my little donkey is really cute too .. after due consideration I am going to call him Festus !!!

(please note: I am honored to have your donkey carry my name ... and I hope you are similarly delighted with my choice for my beloved Festus )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i WILL name mine: Mad A$$ or Cookie Monster (omg lol xD) or Fluffy xD :D:D

DeletedUser

*N00B QUESTION ALERT*

How do you get Donkeys? :)

*N00B QUESTION ALERT*

DeletedUser

You buy them in general stores in towns. 1000$ if your not a member of the town, 250$ if you are:D

DeletedUser

Hehe Thank you, that's my real name ...

err ummm ... my little donkey is really cute too .. after due consideration I am going to call him Festus !!!

(please note: I am honored to have your donkey carry my name ... and I hope you are similarly delighted with my choice for my beloved Festus )

lol, love it!
Festus is a mighty fine name for a donkey. Mighty honored, I am. :D;)
And your namesake is one lucky little pet, she's decided that she do love bubblebaths and a little honey with her feed....:eek::D