What a Difference a Day Makes

DeletedUser26882

Being a relative newbie to The West I've only fought in two fort battles. One at Fort Driftwood the other night which, although we lost, I enjoyed and managed to survive until round 40 and dealt a fair bit of damage for me, then last night, which again we lost, (perhaps there's a pattern emerging here lol), but in which I was out before I even fired a shot.

Is this just the normal luck of fort battles when your health points are still relatively low?

DeletedUser

that would depend on where you were stationed. the more players that are not in shadows or within your line of sight means that many more that can also hit you.

if you are off on your own, or leading a pack when attacking usually you get hit a lot.

if you are lower level and low hp, try using one of the 2k+ hp guys as a shield and/or try to only be able to see a handful of players

DeletedUser

It really depends on what side you choose as well SS has plenty of vets and would be happy to teach you

And the post above this is all correct you must have been out in front

DeletedUser

You know we really do want to help all sides in learning the skills in fort fighting. It is so much more fun when you have evenly match foes and getting out there and having fun.