What a crock

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25892

Okay, I have to go on record to share my thoughts about how CRAPPY the end solution is for spending months crafting to get the top level items...

http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_70

LAME! Although I am a collector and would probably wait for someone to achieve this then buy it from them...the item could have been more lucrative!!!

SERIOUSLY DEVS!

With my love,

MM2099

Spaceydk

If in fact its only possible to make one then crafting dies at 600 if its possible to make multiple ones then it lives a little longer. The XP prize is useless since I think most people getting to 600 already is level 120 maybe a UPB prize instead?

Maybe adding new easy recepies basically starting crafting over and then have another grand prize at 1000?

DeletedUser

You do get a "unique" weapon that has about the same stats as the normal named version.

DeletedUser25892

You do get a "unique" weapon that has about the same stats as the normal named version.

It has less than the stats of the normal unique items, and even though this is a clear path to getting one of these, it is in the end nothing more than a collectors piece and that is it.

@gam - yes I agree it should be some sort of UPB :)

Spaceydk

Also should have a choice between a melee and ranged weapon I am specced for ranged so I will never use Harper's Axe if I had gotten one of the ranged maybe I would use it at least just to show off :D

DeletedUser

Okay, I have to go on record to share my thoughts about how CRAPPY the end solution is for spending months crafting to get the top level items...

http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_70

LAME! Although I am a collector and would probably wait for someone to achieve this then buy it from them...the item could have been more lucrative!!!

SERIOUSLY DEVS!

With my love,

MM2099

Very disappointing for me too. so much work in crafting, for what? crappy collectors item...

DeletedUser16008

Seriously guys what did you expect ? Look at the collectors set. Game up wasting my time after trying out the weapons, timewaster.

Recall ever getting figaros on a drop before you could use a machette ? It always amazes me people vets are surprised after being here so long.

Unless you just collect to collect your bound to be disappointed, I have to say i took one look at crafting and though uh huh timewasting. I just stick to bayos graphite and sharp points. the rest is crud for the effort of getting the products. You want things to do ? sure Ino can come up with lots of time consuming and pointless tasks. Dosnt add anything to the game itself tho, if your going to waste time may as well go do bitcoins least you can get something back for it in the real world;)

DeletedUser

You're probably right vic, although some late recipes have value these 2 last ones are kick in the teeth...

DeletedUser

If you look at crafting from the very beginning, it was ALWAYS going to be about hard work. The incentives weren't for anything except the 'products' you could produce at the end of that hard work - so we picked professions based on those end products (Gent's dinner and Weapon Chain/Cooling Cloth for most).

What impression were you under that crafting was EVER going to have a 'reward'. It seems obvious to me that the devs wanted crafting to be 'something else you can do in the game', not a 'do this too and you'll get loads of rewards over the people who don't craft'.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that the 'end-game' of crafting is an interesting yet only slightly useful weapon. BUT, if that weapon somehow could be incorporated into the collectors set to provide some bonus over and above the set... NOW that would make it more worthwhile.

Heck, we got our big rewards when they produced the Golden's and everyone complained about them! So how much bigger a reward could we ever expect again?!?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you look at crafting from the very beginning, it was ALWAYS going to be about hard work. The incentives weren't for anything except the 'products' you could produce at the end of that hard work - so we picked professions based on those end products (Gent's dinner and Weapon Chain/Cooling Cloth for most).

What impression were you under that crafting was EVER going to have a 'reward'. It seems obvious to me that the devs wanted crafting to be 'something else you can do in the game', not a 'do this too and you'll get loads of rewards over the people who don't craft'.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that the 'end-game' of crafting is an interesting yet only slightly useful weapon. BUT, if that weapon somehow could be incorporated into the collectors set to provide some bonus over and above the set... NOW that would make it more worthwhile.

Heck, we got our big rewards when they produced the Golden's and everyone complained about them! So how much bigger a reward could we ever expect again?!?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Silly us for expecting something worthwhile at 600+ recipes...

DeletedUser25892

I hope no one takes my post out of context, for the record, my post was for entertainment only :).

DeletedUser

Well... yeah, kinda! While I personally understand the desire to have a reward, I'm so totally not surprised there isn't one. So while I'm with you anarchy, I guess all I can say is I'm too cynical to be surprised by this in any way...

DeletedUser

I allowed myself to expect something really great for this much grinding, not for the first time... i'll never learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.