Westland

DeletedUser

Hello!, I will found a town, its name will be West-land.
All people who want have a good time and want to play in a friendly town please send me a in-game message or just post here your petition.
I will work hard to create a nice town.
See you!

Edit: Ok the town is under construction, I want to recruit people who want to have a good time ,also duelers for protection and workers ;).
I am a pure builder and the best on construction and strength.

We have a lot of confirmed players, welcome to West-Land!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That would be nice if we knew your in game nick--:)
Always prepared to help in town development.

DeletedUser

ouch! I'm sorry but my game nick is Berossus (the same of the forum), thanks for the advice Hilarion

DeletedUser

Alrighty then!My nick is the same as here..(I didn't want that,but I have cookie problems xD)
No problem-If someone had a dollar every time I forgot something.....They would be at better financial status than Bill Gates.:D
And count me as a dueler-It's clobbering time!xD

DeletedUser

West-Land is already constructed! all people who want to join send me a in-game message

Ok I must upgrade the residences because we have a lot of confirmed players, the residences will be upgraded very soon :)

By the moment we are the best town, thanks to all the citizens of West-Land!
I'm reciving a lot of petittions please have a bit of patience when the residences are upgraded to invite all the people I will send the invitations.

DeletedUser

Leaving

West-Land still be a very good town but today I have been promoted in my factory so I can't be the founder.
Now the founder is WDO I wish the best to West-Land

DeletedUser

Good luck boss..

We are open for recruiting!Feel free to send a telegram to me,the other counselors,or the new founder WDO!

Recruits,level 8+!

We will do our best!

DeletedUser

Goodby

Thanks Hilarion.
I left the town because if I can't be anymore the founder I like that all the West-Land citizens work for the good of the town and promote below WDO's leadership.
thanks for all of the West-Land citizens

DeletedUser

Good luck boss with your new job!
I wish you all the best and if you have spare time in the future... we will be saving a spot for you!

DeletedUser

Thanks WDO but now the town is yours I believe that you will be a good founder.

DeletedUser

Westland has been re named into "The Town Of Legends"!
We have new info:
New founders,
21 members and alot of crazy people as well
Shops and other building upgraded
7 mighty allies and counting.(NOTE:I can't edit this post every day,but you get the picture..we are making new allies every day.

We are still recruiting,level 10+
We do not duel builders and workers,so any may come seek shelter!Our duelers are allways prepared :ph34r:

Good luck in the new world,Briscoe Countrey!

DeletedUser

Recruiting closed!
Waiting to upgrade the Town Hall.We are recruiting levels 12+ due to some changes.We now need active duelers for sending reinforcements to our fellow allies!:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Great town I highly recommend joining. Or also highly recommend joining my town ;)

DeletedUser

Anyway,recruiting is now open,and we are recruiting dangeroursly!xD
Level 15+-We now need only active people,we have alot of good alies,and we need to expand!
And also join The Beasts Of Burbon!xD

Saddle up!