Feedback Western Friday Sale 2021

Clever Hans

I think you would earn more and actually sell more items if you would offer some discount also on Black Friday, Firefighter, Fry and Lucky Clover parts which are few years old now after all. Instead, we are offered discounts on Colcord's set and the crates that are only useful for collections..

I was waiting for this, congratulations. I wasnt expecting anything and nothing happened.
I decided to make a character on last .net world because it was, at my opinion, last time I could enjoy this game ( I mean play, nothing is enjoyable anymore here).
So I planned to spend few nuggets, and what better occasion than black friday? Probably the most famous event in United States!
And here we are: no discount on interesting sets. Well, you had the courtesy to remove the 5% discount...
So the conclusion is: Innogames wants to make money and force people to spend 30€ (for fry). I planned to spend 20€, so you will not have anything from me. Who is losing?
Thank you, goodbye.

Master Mirror

Mrs Sam COlt

The German language for the left side icons for completed jobs is quite cute.

BTW, Does the Golden Chest contain the Golden Colt, Golden Saber, and Golden Gun, or just their avatar parts?

Atnightshow

The German language for the left side icons for completed jobs is quite cute.

BTW, Does the Golden Chest contain the Golden Colt, Golden Saber, and Golden Gun, or just their avatar parts?

Contains the Golden saddle, Andalusian horse and the golden colt, golden gun and golden sabre avatar parts.

Mrs Sam COlt

Contains the Golden saddle, Andalusian horse and the golden colt, golden gun and golden sabre avatar parts.
What is meant by "Avatar parts"? The Golden set has products to find, clean, exchange, and improve to get the weapons, such as "the lump of dirt", the "bent piece of metal". Are the "avatar parts" just these products?

Alduin

What is meant by "Avatar parts"? The Golden set has products to find, clean, exchange, and improve to get the weapons, such as "the lump of dirt", the "bent piece of metal". Are the "avatar parts" just these products?

Which you can find these after accepting quest ?

Al35ul

The golden chest is not related to the golden weapons in-game. The Avatars mentioned are just special avatars related to set - you will also receive a golden colt, golden sabre and golden gun as avatar parts, not as items.

Mrs Sam COlt

The golden chest is not related to the golden weapons in-game. The Avatars mentioned are just special avatars related to set - you will also receive a golden colt, golden sabre and golden gun as avatar parts, not as items.
Thanks for the clarification.... 1600 nuggets just to add a pretty gold weapon to my avatar is about 1500 nuggets too high. But 1600 nuggets for the golden weapons is quite a Black Friday Deal !!!

Victor Kruger

Inno might want to consider better marketing on a black friday, we do it in game and market all the time.

Allow me to impart lesson 1 for free How to Haggle but like the man says, theres one born every minute.

And a Happy thanksgiving to all our American brothers and sisters :up:

Last edited:

Joe Kidd

@Syntex If at all possible could you please post A.M. or P.M. on the times of when these events occur? Please don't assume we know that you'd use 0:00 for 12:00 A.M. or 12:00 for 12:00 P.M.

Thank you.