Western 1860 RP

Deleted User - 819397

Just a request here. If you have an OOC comment, please also contribute to the story. I will count anything further that is pure OOC as spam. Posts here count, so I need to enforce this. Thanks, and I hope to join this RP tomorrow :)

DeletedUser13682

Lieutenant Asper laughed a little at the woman, though he couldn't help himself. "A blanket? Yelling over a blanket? I thought I'd seen some pretty strange things in the Orient, but this? America truly is the land of wonder." Michael got off his horse, and walked over to Private Lawrence. "Ok, Leonard, I want you to get the rest of the men here. We're going to help these people with the bar fight this woman explained earlier. I'll stay here with the rest of our exg, and learn more about this fight." Private Lawerence rode back to the camp, to gather up the Marines. In the meantime, Michael tried to collect all information. "I want you all to tell me about this fight, everything you know. We're here to give the West some law, and this would help us a lot."

DeletedUser

Not losing a beat Jezebel dismounted her horse smiling at the soldiers, saying, “Well of course, that’s understandable enough. I can tell you everything, though I doubt that Mr. Heart and his friend here will be knowing anything. I hadn’t seen them there. . .” tapping her chin thoughtfully, as if she was really thinking back to the fight. She made her way round the horse tossing the blanket at Hart, and finding herself a seat near the fire, facing the soldiers before continuing, “I mean there’s nothing left you really can do, and I’m not even positive what started the fight, but it was mostly just the local group, the McCartneys, who where experiencing some inner turmoil within the group. They’re most brothers mind you, and I assume it had somethin’ to do with who got what territory and what not; Silly stuff. But any way it was over before it got anyone hurt, but left the saloon in horrible shape. . . .”

She flipped her hair glancing at the two people that she had only just been threatening her self, having an easy time with the story, seeing she hadn’t lied too much, just left a lot of it out. She wasn’t going to get the two men killed just because of a 'no-death' bar fight; Jezebel had just wanted them to come clean up their mess. Her icy eyes shot back to the guy who had been dealing out orders, while adjusting her self on the ground to get comfortable, “You know though, you Union men could come up and help out if you want, I’m sure my father would appreciate it very much. These boys were on their way else were though, I think they had said Santa Fe, so after tonight I can lead you back to town while they continue on where they were going.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex had been riding strong ever since he had left the saloon, but knew that unless her cousin had stopped for the night, he wasn’t going to catch up with her until she did stop. She had a good couple hours on him, but thankfully had seemed to take the trail that led out. Not wanting to be riding to late himself, the boy stopped and set up camp, where camps seemed to have been before. Worst come to worst, he would catch her in the morning, because Alex knew the dangers of riding at night, and even though her worried for Jezebel, he wasn’t going to risk not coming home at all by riding out into the night.

[{OOC: Sorry about the OOC!}]

DeletedUser

Seiden, not wanting the girl to handle the Union soldiers by herself, intervened.

"It's true, Hart and her family are old friends. If you'll come with us, we'll even swing over and help clean up that barfight. First I heard of it, and I wouldn't want the young lady be repaid with such trouble after her obvious kindness."

Hart stared at Seiden, wondering why if they were being let off so pat would he go back? But the ex-captain was looking at the girl and drawing up his horse's reigns.

Suddenly believing himself to know the reason, Hart shoved the blanket into his saddlebag, and kicked the campfire out, and saddled up, whistling the while.

DeletedUser13682

Michael got out a pad and a pencil, and started writing all the information down. "Alright. So the McCartneys are to blame for this. Do these brothers always cause trouble like this, or are they mostly dormant? And remember, I don't want any discrimination here. I've heard of a lot of good Irishmen getting killed, just because somebody didn't like potatoes." Michael looked over to the male civilians, and saw them getting on their horses. "Now hold on, men. We're not leaving just yet, we have to wait for the rest of my men to get here. I can't leave my men behind, and, from what you guys are saying, the extra hands are needed." Just as Michael finished this sentence, a dust cloud popped up in the horizon. "And here they come! They're really making some good time. If only they moved like that all the time." When the men arrived, Michael introduced them. "This is the 5th Platoon, 3rd Company, 8th Regiment, 1st Brigade, 2nd Division, United States Marine Corps. These guys will help you out in cleaning up the bar, and finding the McCarthys. Don't worry, we won't kill them. They'll just spend some time in a jail, and then, hopefully, be released changed men. If you don't mind, we can start now." Michael got on his horse, and issued orders to his men. "We'll be riding in a clump. Civilians will be in the center, I'll be riding in front. They'll be able to issue us directions just fine. We'll ride until we reach the bar, then hopefully we can also question the barkeeper about what happened."

DeletedUser

Jezebel, in a near wild state, turned to look at Seiden when he offered for him and Hart to come back with the small army. Though she didn't think that the soldiers would kill any of them for leaving out that the two themselves were in the fight, she didn't put it under them to throw the two boys into jail for being in the fight as well. Not that she would say anything, but her father had been a witness to the whole fight, and undoubtedly saw Hart and Seiden partaking, and if Jezebel came home with the two AND a whole division of Marines, she doubted he would do anything but tell the truth which would also get her in trouble for lying. She looked away, saddling up her own horse before turning to Hart and saying, “Are you fella's sure you can come back? I mean, I thought your business in Santa Fe was of importance. . . “ as calmly as she could.

She turned to Michael when he asked about the McCartney's with a icy glare, “Trust me, it isn't because of their potatoes sir, it's because they're a gang of nasty rotten boys,” not having to lie at all for that part. Her eyes skimmed the rather large group and the her stare landed back onto the Lieutenant before looking back to Seiden. Of course she really didn't know any of their names except for Hart, and since there was a couple hours in between them and what was happening, she asked to no one in particular, “You know if we'll be riding together, I best know your names so I can at least introduce yall to my pa' when we get there. . .” and then turning more to the division, “My name would be Jezebel Smith.”

[{OOC: lmao! I read through and realized there weren't many introductions. Can't have magic name knowing :-D!}]

DeletedUser

Justin pushed his hat off his nose and above his eyebrows. There, on the road that ran along side his land, a troop of Union soldiers and a few civilians rode.

"What are them darned fools doin' at this time o' night?" he demanded of no one in particular. His dog, Charles, continued drinking his beer. His brother, Rover, continued wagging his tail. Justin did a double take. That made him dizzy.

DeletedUser

"There you go barkeep, a fully furnished bar and your mess is clean, well except for we couldn't fix your broken mirrors." The bartender could only smile as he looked around the saloon. "Anyway-" Five men burst through the swinging doors. "I don't take kindly to my men being killed." Yelled one of them who appeared to be their leader, then pulling out shotguns and pistols the fired. All three of their targets were lucky, they were standing behind the bar and pushed each other down as bullets broke bottles and smashed a lot of other things. Jean blindly fired injuring one of them in the shoulder as the bartender pulled out his shotgun from under the bar. "Well, it looks like we're pinned, I should note barstools are good in a brawl, but not in a gunfight. Boy keep the old man company and both of you distract them while Gistepe performs his offensive!" With that the two other men attempted to safely fire from behind the bar. Meanwhile Jean ran and pushed over a thick table which was soon absorbing a lot of lead, he however managed to pick off one man and the fellows behind the bar picked off another. "SUrrender you snakes!" Yelled Gistepe, "Give up your numbers are lowering!" A hail of bullets that ripped apart the upper part of the table was the response...

DeletedUser

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG

Justin opened his eyes.

GLARING SUN

Justin closed his eyes.

Justin opened his eyes. His headache was not going to let him sleep. Not to mention his dry throat, heaving stomach, and awkward position. Or the fact that Rover was panting in his ear. The stupid dog sounded like a tornado. Charles was still asleep. Justin did a double take. He squeezed his eyes shut in pain.

Justin slowly turned his head to look at Charles. He was hanging over the porch railing like a rug. How does one pass out like that? Justin slowly got to his feet and walked across the yard to the well. It never used to make so much noise! When he set the cup down, it sounded like a gun shot. He walked down to the road and looked around. Hundreds of new hoof prints covered the ground. Cavalry, he silently deduced. A crow sat on the fence squawking his head off. Justin pulled his gun and shot its head off. The noise nearly knocked him over. He slammed his hands over his ears. This time he did fall over; he had forgotten that the gun was still in his hand. Blood poured down his cheek and covered his hand and gun. Jesus had heard nicer things come from his mouth. The loud curse just made it worse. The next one was whispered.

DeletedUser

(CCO: Hi, I would like to be part of this RP. I think it's a great idea. I was thinking of making a "No-team" character, like a bountyhunter o a random gunslinger, whom may change side a som point (all depending on the right payment or event). I haven't thought of a name yet. And if I do anything wrong just tell me and Ill change it or whatever.)

Sam J McCord

[{OOC:Im new to the forums but not new to the west so i hope I do this right!( Character: First Sergeant Samuel James McCord btw if I did anything wrong PLEASE tell me! Thanks!)

First Sergeant Sam McCord was riding his horse away with the rest of the cavalry. The 54 year old, 27 year army-cavalry vet was putting his 1859 Sharps Cavalry Carbine in his saddle holster. He felt the brisk midday wind on his grey moustache as he and the rest of the band rode back to Camp MacLane.

DeletedUser

{OOC:please check our list of active RPs, though I suppose...}
Gistepe fired and another hooligan collapsed, then he felt a sudden burning pain in his shoulder and he collapsed...