Website westcalc.info – job and fort battle clothing calculator

DeletedUser

By default it suggests I should bring my scythe to battle and leave the precise win. at home. Glad its updated for 1.3 now though!

that is for the bonuses calculation only.If you have noticed it recommends another gun for that situation(top right box of the game's tab part of the script) but the bonus is calculated for its max posible value.I am planning to add an option to exclude the scythe from the calculations.

Sometimes it can take some time,allow it and it will finish.
Always run the script on a clean,refresed tab.Note that,if you have run the script before on the same tab and then copy-paste-enter the code again without refreshing,then all functions will be executed twice and it will take twice longer to finish.What browser do you use?

DeletedUser26342

Hi, I use Firefox, but can use any browser if it would help the script run. I tried running it again and this time told the script to run and not ask me again... 7 minutes later I had to force firefox to close as it stopped responding. Please note, this is only occurring when selecting the "deeper". Based off what you replied, I opened a fresh browser, logged into west, launched westcalc.info, copied the script, opened inventory, pasted the script in the URL, ran it, selected deeper and then selected fort defense.

DeletedUser

I got the same issue. I am using firefox too. I let it ran for 20 minutes and nothing showed up.I will try it without the deeper option to see if this can go trough.

Edit: without the deeper option it ran for a while but I got some results :) Anyone know how accurate it is without the deeper option?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Without the deeper option accuracy is not guaranted but in the worst case it results to a set very close to the optimal,if not the optimal.I will upload an improved,faster version of the algorithm in the next couple of hours.Doing my maths,i figured out that the new version can reduce the execution time up to 99%.Notice that i am saying "up to".

DeletedUser26342

I ran the script again from a fresh page and let it run for 37 minutes (again with Firefox ver 3.6.8, and after pasting the script in the-west, going to the new westcalc.info page, selecting deeper and then fort defense (which on the page is spelled defence fyi).

I'm hoping to get to run this in deeper mode as I noticed previously a difference in the selection of a few items when running in the normal vs. deeper option.

PS. westcalc.info contact me if you need me to run additional test/additional info.

Speaking of which...
I have 268 objects & 838 products in my inventory (1106 items total).

DeletedUser

New functionality has been implemented today.It will help all those who had long execution time problems with forts.When you select deeper,a slider control appears,wich allows you to adjust accuracy of the calculated set for speed's sake.Selecting a percentage less than 100% by moving the slider left,speeds up the calculations by skiping some more items.Start with a low percentage and increase until the calculations time is acceptable.Default is 100%.

DeletedUser

I have an idea for the notepad script. How about having tabs in it? And name the tabs. It would be easier than just having all text cluttered in one page.

DeletedUser

I cant work on it now (and propably for at least the next 3 weeks) due to heavy schedule.Please PM me with more details and i'll see what i can do.

DeletedUser

The item sets have change.

For example the indian set now includes the brown indian pants

The Mexican set now includes the brown fur pants.

Also the bonuses are now different.

This means that the item sets are not calculated correctly by the script anymore.

Also, it would be great if you could include calculations for
- melee dueller
-Range Dueller attack
-Range Dueller defence
- Fastest Life points.

Thanks for all the great work

DeletedUser

Also, it would be great if you could include calculations for
- melee dueller
-Range Dueller attack
-Range Dueller defence
- Fastest Life points.

Thanks for all the great work

Yes that would be really nice to have.

DeletedUser

has anyone got a fix for the west calculator script it dose not work with firefox 6 :(

DeletedUser

I'm using Firefox 9.0.1 and the script is not working. Anyone have any ideas why?