Website westcalc.info – job and fort battle clothing calculator

DeletedUser

For quite some time I cant use westcalc, it does not communicate with game window. It just start computing and goes forever. No change in game window.

And one thing I would suggest. Why not create options where you can specify how strong you prefer your bonuses for fort fight. E.g. 100 HP is for someone more important than 1 point of attack etc.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8

DeletedUser

I had that happen to me when I didn't have a horse =}

You have to have something equiped in every slot or it sits and thinks a lot and never returns any results.

There are probably other things it could be but I wouldn't know.

DeletedUser

Well it's in there now, but it's messing it all up. Includes it in my job calculator even though I'm male.

DeletedUser

Hello. Does anybody know how is the attack and defend bonus calculated, the ones that are shown under the character from the 1.29 version during the fort battle?

Which skills are taken for calculation?

DeletedUser

Skills are same as always were. Both sides get a bonus from aim, dodging and leadership. Defenders get some more from higing, attackers from stamina.

The formula... I'll write it in Saucey's guide later because it's offtopic here.

And I dislike this site from the title because honestly it doesn't show you the best equipment you can equip for fort fight - you do need as much aim/dodge/lead/hiding or stamina but not that much as health. So if you can choose between +10 to HP and +10 to aim, you should equip +10 HP item. Westcalc will suggest the +10 aim item.

DeletedUser

So if you can choose between +10 to HP and +10 to aim, you should equip +10 HP item. Westcalc will suggest the +10 aim item.

Then again, if your HP isn't full, you should take the +10 aim.

Sorry about the off topicness.

DeletedUser

Your HP is not full? How come? You're doing duels and fort fights at the same time? Then you don't need equipment for fort fights at all, but please use dueling equipment from Hot'n'Sexy guide to dueling.
And that's not offtopic. IIRC westcalc can also suggest equipment for duels. ;)

DeletedUser

a new tool for The West is from today available at:

www.westcalc.info

There is a script that will help you select the best equipment for a job or for a fort battle.

Among other features it provides:

• 100% accuracy.
Including multiple item sets.

• Calculates your best equipment for defending and attacking a fort.

• Supports shops.
You can include your town's shops and any other town's shop you like, deciding what to buy with ease.

• Results displayed also on the game screen.
Once you choose to calculate the equipment for a job, a "dressing room" appears in the game with the suggested set loaded.

• Full and easy testing of inventory and shop items.
You can test whatever clothing combination you like in the dressing room. Information of each item's effect and stats are also provided

• Easily equip the suggested set.
Just click on the displayed items (one click per item). No need to search them in your inventory.

• Import nothing.
Your skills stay in the game.

Instructions on the script's page.
supported browsers:Firefox,Chrome,Safari,Opera 10

update:+function for max speed
update:browser does not freeze when calculating all jobs

update 10/10/09: Fort bonus calculations use floating point than integer improving results.

update 15/10/09: added some job sorting functions (by % of money,xp,luck,danger) and the construction job.

update 23/10/09:Opera 10 supported

update 18/11/09:Update for 1.23.

I cannot get this to work, does it work in Vista?

DeletedUser

have been using this today whilst it works on most of my worlds theres about 4 worlds where i dont get the force option or anything else

DeletedUser

have been using this today whilst it works on most of my worlds theres about 4 worlds where i dont get the force option or anything else
no probs working on all worlds i didnt have an item in one of my boxes

DeletedUser

I cannot get this to work, does it work in Vista?

Ya know, this entire thread is about westcalc. Everyone would have known what you were talking about without quoting the entire 60-line first post which has absolutely nothing to do with your issue, which is probably a browser issue and has nothing to do with your OS.

DeletedUser

There seems to be a minor problem. In the "The Script" box, there is a message:

"Sorry but this browser is not supported. Try Firefox,Chrome,Safari or Opera 10 and above instead."

I am using Opera 10.63.

DeletedUser

I have spotted that The West Stats and Tools now lists Belts and Pants?
I can't see them anywhere else? Is this a new feature or a bug?
Very curious!!

DeletedUser

this doesn't seem to work with the new update - i'm wondering if there will be an update - i LOVE this script!

DeletedUser

I've stopped playing the game some months ago and the script became outdated.It seems that for the fort battles works fine again.It misses the new sets for the jobs and maybe any feature that i missed from the quick review i did to the new version yesterday.Speed and constuction functions removed temporarily.Added new jobs,pants,belts etc.I cound not test it thoroughly because i dont own a proper player.I let you know when it will become 100% accurate again.

DeletedUser

Fort attack doesn't seem to be calculating - spiral keeps spinning (all of my slots are full)

Everything else works flawlessly though. Great tool!!

DeletedUser

@nomad1168

Bug fixed.There was a typo that affected the soldier class.I suppose that was your situation.
Also fixed a bug with the dancer set bonuses.

DeletedUser26342

By default it suggests I should bring my scythe to battle and leave the precise win. at home. Glad its updated for 1.3 now though!