Website westcalc.info – job and fort battle clothing calculator

DeletedUser

Very nice Dr. Drud, but this is already well known and part of the script calculation.. :)

I brought this up on the 4th page of this thread, and it's been talked about pretty much since..

Yeah, I know. I posted it in my town forum on October 25th.
I just reposted it here in an effort to kill the discussion of whether or not these bracket numbers were meaningful: They're not.

And as I said in the post above, I trust westcalc to be doing the calculations correctly ;)

DeletedUser

Of course, I should learn to read through posts better sometimes. :)

Great graphs, BTW.

DeletedUser

I noticed some spelling errors while calculating a fort defense set
"exta health points" - extra
"droped 169375, in 24766ms" - dropped

DeletedUser

I think something is wrong. It takes way to long to load and ive tried 4 different times.

DeletedUser

I think something is wrong. It takes way to long to load and ive tried 4 different times.

New W11 character?
You need to wear one of every item. So you'll need both a mount, a weapon and a gun to use this calculator.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about my w11 character why the hell would i want that now? I'm talking about my w5 character and yes i have everything equipped and just want to know why it won't work, because ive gotten some new items lately and needed to update the fort sets in my wardrobe.

DeletedUser

I assume the product slot is filled [that is the one that normally catches people]

DeletedUser

I took out the product and still nothing.

Don't take it out. You need to have an item equipped in all 7 spots when you run the script.

Maybe you've got the snowman's hat and the script dies when it spots an item it doesn't understand?

EDIT: Hmm... It doesn't seem to be bothered by the snowman's hat, I just tested it.

DeletedUser

Don't take it out. You need to have an item equipped in all 7 spots when you run the script.

Maybe you've got the snowman's hat and the script dies when it spots an item it doesn't understand?

EDIT: Hmm... It doesn't seem to be bothered by the snowman's hat, I just tested it.
I have ALL slots filled and the loading button goes on for hours..

DeletedUser

Sk8erMan,pm me with the last errors shown on your browsers error console to see if i can help.Also provide browser version information if you like.

DeletedUser

West calculator

Hey, i just tried to use this http://westcalc.info/ but i cant seem to be able to get it work...

"if this spiral moves fast and for long time,propably something is going wrong.
Check communication with the game and/or retry your last action"

Well, it just keep moving for a long time and nothing hapens...
I tried using mozilla and opera as well, doesent work for me..Is it working at all ?

DeletedUser

This board is for game question, not questions about third party sites. Tempted just to delete the thread, but I'll move it to the West Calc thread where you probably found out about the site...

DeletedUser

Well thanks, altho i found it out in the game not this forum...
Anyway, still having some problems with it...

__

OK, i managed to get it working now :D
Altho now i have another question, can i use this script to find out what items do i need to buy from the shops to get enough labor points to work on the job ?
Like, if i need to hunt grizzly bear and i dont have enough labor points, then with this web can i find out what items do i need to get closest result of labor points ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Altho now i have another question, can i use this script to find out what items do i need to buy from the shops to get enough labor points to work on the job ?
Like, if i need to hunt grizzly bear and i dont have enough labor points, then with this web can i find out what items do i need to get closest result of labor points ?

Not exactly. It will recommend the best items, but you can look at the town items in the dressing room in the control panel to find gear with lower bonuses, but gear that's best for one job, tends to be best for others. I'd buy something useful for other jobs and not just for one job you're trying to unlock.

DeletedUser

Hmh...Since it only calculates on the bases what i already have, not what i should get i find it pretty pointless...
Thanks anyway.

DeletedUser

if you open any shop before you click to calculate for a job,items from theese shops will be involved in the calculations.
You can see the suggestions after the calculations are finished by clicking best shop set,and best valid shop set.(That's why theese options exist after all)
But shops from other towns are seen with the two top level cap.
Its prety explained in the previus posts and to the script's page.
Happy new year.

DeletedUser

I noticed some other spelling errors while calculating "All jobs"
It's recomented to wait for the calculations to finish before you quee another task
"recomented" = recommended
"quee" = queue