west point

purps39

I've been searching for 4 hours on forums and can't find any info on it. And it wont let me search quests.

jarograv

It would help if we knew which stage of the quest you were on.

Remember there are more quest givers than those just in the saloon ;)

B0lters.

It seems like it's only available between 06:00 and 11:00. Have anyone ever told you that I like my sleep? Let me sleep god damn it!

William Bresnaham

Guess I will not be doing this one. I don't mind that they do these time specific quests on the quests that are available year round, but it is pretty annoying when they put them in a limited time quest.

pghracer

do you just have to accept the quest at that time or do you have to do the duels at that time? also sorry there is no bug here so can this thread be moved to the quest thread maybe? thanks

Last edited:

purps39

Wow, duel 5 people in a 5 hour window when I am never awake. Guess this one can be deleted. Was hoping I only had to wake up once to start it but I guessed wrong then.

asdf124

Wow, duel 5 people in a 5 hour window when I am never awake. Guess this one can be deleted. Was hoping I only had to wake up once to start it but I guessed wrong then.
If you are premium(automation)(12 nuggets worth if you want to finish the quest)and a dueler...... You can do it via setting sleep than set 5 duels at the required time frame.

Edit: your not even level 128, no use complaining now.

Protasov

While you have to accept, and ultimately complete (meaning, click the complete button) the quest within that time frame, the duels themselves can be done anytime and still count toward the 5 total that must be done. I can confirm that, because I just did a duel at 6:56pm server time, and it raised my quest from 3/5 to 4/5 complete.

That being said, I absolutely hate dueling, and feel bad for doing so. I am deliberately choosing the lowest possible targets that will still accept a duel, and also looking at their profile to make sure they are not decked out in dueling gear. Normally I never even open the duel window.

So, if you are one of the people I fought, I apologize, and it is nothing personal. Just being forced to duel if I want to finish this quest line.

Protasov

Confirming again, just went to 5/5 completed at 7:26 PM server time.

I cannot complete the quest, because the quest giver will not allow it until 6am, but again can confirm the quest can be progressed outside of that time frame.

snakeyez

Next line quest is at the outpost.. after all the dueling you get 50 bonds. It has been a long trip and get your energy up cause next line of quest need 7hrs of putting up posters and 4 corn. (no time limit for this part)

Lucky Cro

It isn't easy quest.. asks for lot of products, dueling, adventure, battle, many hrs on jobs...

But question is... is final prize made correctly?!
(doesn't it maybe miss "per lvl" and why says duel lvl as required, it should be regular lvl?!)

futurama1001

Confirming again, just went to 5/5 completed at 7:26 PM server time.

I cannot complete the quest, because the quest giver will not allow it until 6am, but again can confirm the quest can be progressed outside of that time frame.
No quest has a time constraint on when you can actually fulfil its requirements. The only restrictions you'll come across involve clicking the accept and/or complete button within a certain time frame. The only exceptions are quest NPC duels, since winning the duel will automatically complete the quest and hence you can't even initiate one.

Last edited:

DawnG

Devs need to keep in mind that 6am to 11am server time is Midnight to 5am for US East Coast (usually most players are sleeping at this time, and even worse for West Coast). However, once accepted within that time frame, you have until the next 6am to complete the quest :) It would be nice to see the questline, so at least we could prepare since the timing is a bit unfortunate ;-)

Mustang Kate

Devs need to keep in mind that 6am to 11am server time is Midnight to 5am for US East Coast (usually most players are sleeping at this time, and even worse for West Coast). However, once accepted within that time frame, you have until the next 6am to complete the quest :) It would be nice to see the questline, so at least we could prepare since the timing is a bit unfortunate ;-)
stop doing this server timed thing in quests. I am not hanging round til midnight on the computer, for cryin' out loud. Thanks for another quest that I start hopefully, then
can't finish.:razz: