New West point repeatable

DeletedUser34408

2nd part is available from 0600 to 1100, It's the 3rd part @ the Old Outpost that is bugged, 3rd part was also bugged on Beta but has since been fixed so I would presume a fix on regular worlds is coming shortly.

asdf124

2nd part is available from 0600 to 1100, It's the 3rd part @ the Old Outpost that is bugged, 3rd part was also bugged on Beta but has since been fixed so I would presume a fix on regular worlds is coming shortly.
THe 2'nd part didn't show for me at 1058

Slygoxx

The quest was available for a brief period in January, so if you completed it back then you'll have to wait a couple more days before the cooldown between quests ends and you can do it again.

DeletedUser34194

I was told in a support ticket that the 3rd part was bugged and could expect a fix at the next update...

DeletedUser35101

The quest was available for a brief period in January, so if you completed it back then you'll have to wait a couple more days before the cooldown between quests ends and you can do it again.
Yup... that is what happened to me, remembered later... i got second step this morning!!

Now waiting for 3rd step fix also...

BTW... will there be extent time for completing this repeatable questline since there are: 21 hrs of jobbing, 1 sleep and fortbattle completed from 3rd step till end...?
Bug for 3rd step is set for 10th of july and questline ends at 14th july 23:59? So at least a week more extra time?!

Slygoxx

You should have plenty of time to complete the quest. Only the first quest has a time requirement, which will be extended, the others just have to be complete within 21 days from each other.

DeletedUser35101

You should have plenty of time to complete the quest. Only the first quest has a time requirement, which will be extended, the others just have to be complete within 21 days from each other.

So... this means... bug on step 3 will be / should be fixed on 10th of July ...from that date we have 21 day to finish whole questline?!
YES or NO?

Does that also mean that time frame for repeatable is different than doing it first time? Ans is it like that for other repeatable questlines?
If so.. can we be informed about it in advance or as it starts....

EDIT: WELCOME KURO...

DeletedUser33353

So... this means... bug on step 3 will be / should be fixed on 10th of July ...from that date we have 21 day to finish whole questline?!
YES or NO?

Does that also mean that time frame for repeatable is different than doing it first time? Ans is it like that for other repeatable questlines?
If so.. can we be informed about it in advance or as it starts....

EDIT: WELCOME KURO...
As it usually works Lucky......do the first step. Whenever yet another quest gets fixed, you should be golden. ♥

Deleted User - 3853873

Ive done first two parts went to old outpost right now and no quest for me?

Slygoxx

Everything should work now, if you're still having issues please contact support so we can help you out.

DeletedUser35101

Is there a bug with last step that should give 1 SP into Animal instinct?
I hear some didn't get that last step from sheriff in saloon....

Slygoxx

It's likely they completed it at some point in January and will have to wait a few more days before they can access it again.

asdf124

It's likely they completed it at some point in January and will have to wait a few more days before they can access it again.
Would be nice to see a timer for this kind of quests.

Then we wouldn't have to check every day :D