Website West Code-Your Key to the Forums

DeletedUser

Well Im back after facing edcation and I will continue the site as soon as Crag gets his domain sorted and information as I will try Hosting it just give us some things you might want in the massive update to come.

DeletedUser

whats the link to this site ?
the one in first post doesnt work...

DeletedUser

We had to start again due to the server problems and we have lost scripts anyways this is how much we have done now please feedback. Click Here

DeletedUser

I hope you know that it only has the items from the jobs before that big update (where difficulties changed and lots new jobs were added).
Including:
tomatoes from picking tomatoes
beaver skin from demolishing the dam
etc. etc...

DeletedUser

I hope you know that it only has the items from the jobs before that big update (where difficulties changed and lots new jobs were added).
Including:
tomatoes from picking tomatoes
beaver skin from demolishing the dam
etc. etc...

Exactly we have most items its just that building up the script takes time it should be up and running within a monh.

DeletedUser

People, be honest do you realy use this, Ive looked around the forum and not seen one image being used.

DeletedUser

I had just started using it when you lost your domain. I haven't used it since because I haven't been posting in items found much lately, or anything else that would use it.

DeletedUser

I had just started using it when you lost your domain. I haven't used it since because I haven't been posting in items found much lately, or anything else that would use it.
ok but any concerns or ideas towards it?

DeletedUser

Well, items are more useful than products. They're useful occasionally giving help with quests, etc, but mostly people just whine about there being a bug because they can't find a product for a quest, or ask where to get products for quests, but I would assume those people can't find your site if they can't find West Stats.

I liked the items, because they look a lot better than the in game images and their transparency, and using them is less of a hassle than taking, editing, and uploading a screenie, although they don't give the "proof" that a screenshot provides. Products aren't quite as useful.

DeletedUser

Well, items are more useful than products. They're useful occasionally giving help with quests, etc, but mostly people just whine about there being a bug because they can't find a product for a quest, or ask where to get products for quests, but I would assume those people can't find your site if they can't find West Stats.

I liked the items, because they look a lot better than the in game images and their transparency, and using them is less of a hassle than taking, editing, and uploading a screenie, although they don't give the "proof" that a screenshot provides. Products aren't quite as useful.
Do you think its worth carrying on?

DeletedUser

You've come this far, you might as well finish. Just don't expect people to use them for products as much as they would for items. You do still have all the old images for the items, right?

DeletedUser

You've come this far, you might as well finish. Just don't expect people to use them for products as much as they would for items. You do still have all the old images for the items, right?

Yes but if there isnt being used then it is pointless dont you think, I mean alot of effort goes towards making theese.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should hold off on the products and work on items for now. Or wait until you have more than one opinion...of course the one is as valuable as everyone else's combined. ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe you should hold off on the products and work on items for now. Or wait until you have more than one opinion...of course the one is as valuable as everyone else's combined. ;)
could you give a link on weststats of the kind of itemps you want to be westcoded.

DeletedUser

could you give a link on weststats of the kind of itemps you want to be westcoded.

All of them! You already had all the weapons with known stats I think, and all the animals, and it seems like you were working on wearable items. Did you lose everything you had? I think the biggest problem is marketing the site so people will use it. Your images look so much better than the in game images, but people generally just copy and paste the images from their reports.

DeletedUser

All of them! You already had all the weapons with known stats I think, and all the animals, and it seems like you were working on wearable items. Did you lose everything you had? I think the biggest problem is marketing the site so people will use it. Your images look so much better than the in game images, but people generally just copy and paste the images from their reports.
I know I have the images and will update them but that doesnt stop people doing that wich will lead to them not using it.