Website West Code-Your Key to the Forums

DeletedUser

How to convert has some spelling errors in the dueling section.

To make the converter work you need to change your reports to HTML version. To do this at the bottom of a report it will say 'Switch to HTML' click that.
Put the left players name in the first players name box below and the right players name in the other box.
Now copy the report from the start of the first round all the way to the last round, then paste it into the big textbox labeled 'Duel Results' Then click the convert button
The page will now refresh and bellow the BB Code banner you will see a list of code copy all of that and paste it into the forums.

(First error you spelled Switch wrong, 2nd error you put TWO the's, third error you spelled labeled wrong.)

DeletedUser

Updated

Update time.

Ok all the Products have been added thanks to Tenessee, big thanks goes out to him.

I have also fixed a few more spelling mistakes and typos, thanks to Ranger for pointing them out.

Ive have improved the search function, there was a few loose ends i tied up, such as the enter button will now actually submit the search rather than show the products page.

Thats all the updates for now.

Planned Updates

-Be able to search all the tables under one search query
-HeadGear to be added
-Neckbands to be added
-Clothing to be added
-Shoes to be finished
-Weapons to be finished
-Job titles added to products
-Minor mistakes to be fixed

And i think thats it, all being well :laugh:

enjoy,

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

I guess with the updates I'll have to redo some of the products...

DeletedUser

Great work! :)

Very helpfull, Keep it up! :)

And if you once think of translating that all into german, apply to me! ;)

DeletedUser

i have a suggestion that in the image duel report that you should show who won and how much money they got because the image only shows the damage and were and how much was total damge

DeletedUser

Two questions:
1. We're y'all still planning on finishing the images?
2. Do you mind hotlinking in the boards? I assume not, since you gave the code, but you never know.

DeletedUser

Two questions:
1. We're y'all still planning on finishing the images?
2. Do you mind hotlinking in the boards? I assume not, since you gave the code, but you never know.

well we where all busy and then Xmas came then new year and we really haven't continued after that lol But if i have some spare time, which i will, il finish it all off lol

And i dont know mean by the seconded question?

DeletedUser

And i dont know mean by the seconded question?

I mean posting your pics directly in the forums without moving them to an image hosting site. They would really clean up those "items found" threads with that ugly transparency you get linking directly to pics on TW's servers.

DeletedUser

I mean posting your pics directly in the forums without moving them to an image hosting site. They would really clean up those "items found" threads with that ugly transparency you get linking directly to pics on TW's servers.

The reasons why i offer them hosted on my server is that i have control of them, so if one image is posted in 50 different places, if i update the image on my server it will update the other 50 images in the other places if you get me :laugh:

Also because it saves the user time :)

DeletedUser

Thanks...maybe I'll start advertising it in my sig...I hate that transparency from using the official pics.

shotgun.gif

looks so much better than

leadshot.png