Welcome

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Hey everyone!

Welcome to Dakota and its forum section.
I'm sambee but you may call me Sam and I am your deputy sheriff for this forum section.
Please be nice to each other and don't let rivalry come between you, leave that for the game.

I hope you all have fun
Thanks, Sam

DeletedUser

Hello to you Sambee.

Am liking it so far apart from the blooming map...my poor old eyes cannot make it out very well.

NL

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I like the map. Its needed a makeover for ages. But i admit it will take a bit of getting used to.

DeletedUser15302

Ah quick question, just started in Dakota and there is no greenhorn quest line showing up see people running around with the equipment so is that supposed to be the case or is my thing buggy?

DeletedUser

The quest order has been changed. First you need to complete Eric's Flight, then Manhunt, then Fire heart, before the Greenhorn quest appears.

DeletedUser

Heya sambee! I like the new world but hate the map, questline change and most importantly- the jobs. I can't find the highest exp job. If anyone can find a script that works in V2.0 it will be appreciated.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Heya sambee! I like the new world but hate the map, questline change and most importantly- the jobs. I can't find the highest exp job. If anyone can find a script that works in V2.0 it will be appreciated.

To find the highest xp jobs, click on the shovel along the bottom bar and select all jobs and then you can order them however you want. I guess that's the best we can do before a script is made if it hasn't been already. I haven't heard anything about a new script.

Not in every country, as he use to be?

Nope. I think that's the case with most if not all quest givers now so it'll be more travelling to do them.

DeletedUser

Thanks a lot Futu and Sam...Although I will only need to get to 25.

DeletedUser

came here 3 weeks ago..liked it...this new update cost me gear...don't like that...a level 12 item went a level 80 overnight..not cool...but in other news..its cold as a dead mans hand here in louisiana

DeletedUser

Hi, thx, new to the game, played quite a lot of games, I really enjoy this one so far.

I am a retired Army vet, disabled, with wife and a Chihuahua in Virginia.

DeletedUser22685

We're a little short on players at the moment. See if your Chihuahua would like to start an account.

DeletedUser36559

Also your wife and all the friends you have, invite them for some friendship points aswell.