Welcome to World Arizona!

DeletedUser

Wow, starting off is very easy.

These low level NPCs are extemely easy to beat as they don't even hit you.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

English?

Truthfully, I don't have a problem with this, BUT...I thought the world was in english? I am familiar with the game enough, it doesn't matter...but just out of curiosity, I clicked on the nugget by my energy bar...it wasn't english...

Attachments

• Arizona_English.jpg
    Arizona_English.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 37

DeletedUser

Truthfully, I don't have a problem with this, BUT...I thought the world was in english? I am familiar with the game enough, it doesn't matter...but just out of curiosity, I clicked on the nugget by my energy bar...it wasn't english...

Small little translation error, this will be sorted soon.

In future can i remind everyone that little errors or bugs like this, need to go in the Bugs & Errors section of the forum.

DeletedUser22685

Wow, starting off is very easy.

These low level NPCs are extemely easy to beat as they don't even hit you.:eek:hmy:
Yeah, until you get to level 11, haven't found a ranged weapon from a job yet so you are still using a clay jug thing, lose to half of them, get down to 2hp, do a job for some reason, KO yourself on the job, lose all your money then can't afford a hotel to sleep :indian:

DeletedUser

You bet right :)
usually we go to sleep while at 2 hp, or just don't duel our asses down there :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, until you get to level 11, haven't found a ranged weapon from a job yet so you are still using a clay jug thing, lose to half of them, get down to 2hp, do a job for some reason, KO yourself on the job, lose all your money then can't afford a hotel to sleep :indian:
Sell some sugar and cotton and sleep like a baby.

DeletedUser22685

I didn't think of that. Oh well, I've leveled up twice since then anyway, this speed world really is speedy :D

DeletedUser16628

Hefty hefty hefty,Mr smurf I'm going to put you to sleep again on w-12 or maybe not.As a mod you have always been fair so let's have some fun.

DeletedUser

O_O that makes hefty over powered xD
Banhammers power: Destroy you in combat that you can never sleep in hotels AGAIN xD