Welcome to World Arizona!

DeletedUser

Welcome! I am your moderator for this World, for those of you who know me, you may be glad to see me, or maybe not.

For those who are new to this world and/or the game, can i kindly ask you to know spend several minutes of your time reading our Forum Rules.

DeletedUser

is there some theme for this world like in w4? since the different name and all

DeletedUser14006

Welcome! I am your moderator for this World, for those of you who know me, you may be glad to see me, or maybe not.

For those who are new to this world and/or the game, can i kindly ask you to know spend several minutes of your time reading our Forum Rules.

Hell no, what are you doing back - are you monitoring only this section?

DeletedUser15082

does anyone know what time tomorrow the world will open or will we have to wait and see

DeletedUser15302

I don't suppose someone here could define when exactly the world opens up timewise could they? And if the answer is 'tomorrow' then at what time is that? (GMT time would be nice)

DeletedUser

is anyone gonna join the pay up or give up ?,,no one i know ,easy to moderate when its just you there ,cheers

DeletedUser15302

Well I was thinking of having a look at least, while I strongly disagree with some of the premium options they may either respec or limit them at some point and I don't intend to quit without even giving it a once over to see how bad it is...

DeletedUser

I noticed that you can distribute 5 skill points in this world, wow! :)

DeletedUser

yes only once after you gained the skills.

In the beginning you will get 1 attribute and some skills automatically.

each level 1 attrib: 3 skills is upgraded