Welcome to White River Town -- a haven for Those Who Play For Fun!

DeletedUser

Welcome to our thread, stranger. I'm Chief Mortician of sunny White River Town and also The Town's Deputy at this honorable forum (having the most decent and formal set of drapes in the town and also knowing how to write -- well, you need this skill for carving epitaphies on a gravestones). If anything crops up, call me and I will carve you the best epitaphy on The West, hehe. :)

Beside me, our lowely town can swagger about:
-- outstanding team of skilled and active builders;
-- the famous Men', Women', Ladies', Gentlemen' and even Mesdames' and Messieurs' Couturier who arrived from Paris and London just yesterday and -- behold! -- already became the 2nd level Tailor;
-- most luxurious 2-stars hotel (no bugs or rats, to hit the hay when shod in boots is strictly prohibited!);
-- alliances and pacts with the biggest villages in the neighbourhood;
-- and, moreover, almost unlimited opportunities!

And -- attention, please! -- White River Town currently recruiting. If you really want to stay in our town a little longer, then apply in ths thread. How to do it right?

You should, so to say, correspond to the rule of 4 "A":
- Active at least 4 days a week (or if you must to air the dog, to be ill or drunk or fishing about a week and so on, don't fade away without a warning);
- Able to communicate with others with a proper English (well, we must understand what'ya'say);
- Aware that town require a lot of cash and work to build (well, just for example, builders simply can't construct buildings, protect the town and make money at the same time, right?);
- At least level 5 and show interest in the game and in the town (if you picks our interest but don't reach level 5 yet, we'll reserve a kip for you);

In addition, your application should contain something of interest. Tell us a bit of who are you and what are you (don't get a scare, it's rather about your character than about your personal privacy ;) ). And also please share your future plans with us. (What do you plan to turn into in the game?)

The best way to aplly is posting in this thread. I'll reply in game by telegram because the rules of this right honorable forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Current progress:

Town hall: 2
Residences: 2
Bank: 2
Hotel: 2
Gunsmith: 3
Tailor: 3
General store: 2
Mortician: 1

Only 3 vacant places left!

For those who wants to apply in the game: please, send telegrams to any member of Town Council.

DeletedUser

hows it going meatry. im new to the game just started like 4 or 5 days ago. not real sure what im doing im at lvl 8 as of now and would like to be in a town with some peeps that could teach me the funds. as far as the dif. with the classes and what way u should play your skill points. if my person sounds of use let me know. im online as of now almost all the time. just hit me up im trying a run at almost all worlds just for the heck of it seems to be a cool game atlest as well as much fun as i had with evernight.

DeletedUser

Current progress:

Bank: 3
Hotel: 2
Gunsmith: 4 (To Soldiers & Duelers: we sale Shot Guns now!)
Tailor: 3
General store: 3

DeletedUser

Current progress:

Town hall: 4
Bank: 3
Gunsmith: 5 (Precise Muzzle-loader now available!)
Tailor: 4
General store: 3

For those who wants to apply in the game: please, send telegrams to any member of Town Council.

DeletedUser

Current progress:

Gunsmith: 7
Tailor: 4
General store: 5

DeletedUser

So, camarados, White River Town lives! :) Our members have a lot of much tempting posibilities including the Building Fort! :)

Current progress of our right honorable megapolis:

Bank: 5
Gunsmith: 8
Tailor: 7
General store: 6

Young Soldiers and Duelers are most welcome: Uncle Meatry Wants You! :)

DeletedUser

So, my friends, I'm back to you!

Current progress:

Bank: 6 (store even much of your extras!)
General Store: 7 (The Black Tie for a True Gentlemen almost for funny!)

And the main thing of all: Uncle Meatry are Back after the beating most mean Bounty Hunter! Moreover, now he can Drilling for Oil and bring even more $ to The Town Treasury!

Camarados, Uncle Meatry Wants You!

To apply, please, send telegrams to any Member of our Right Honorable Town Council!

DeletedUser

Attention!
White River Town recruiting again!

Good old camarados became too old for working and fighting. Sad to say that, but most of them are dead or retired. So, now is Time for New Generation !

What we have now to offer our new members:

Bank: 8;
Gunsmith: 12;
Maxed Tailor & General store;
Plenty of Room for new members;
Unlimited career potential!

Camarados, Uncle Meatry Wants You!

To apply, please, send telegrams to me in the game.