Weekly Lotto returned?

Pankreas PorFavor

a bit impatient, eh? ;)
in previous Lotto draws they would announce the winners on Monday. sometimes Da Twista would post the names at 9 am already, sometimes he'd wait until 7 pm or later...
I would say - give him a little more time. but, from what I can see, they did not deduct any money from my account and I entered the draw on July 14.
InnoSoonTM

Edit: Sygoxx has a birthday today, they are all at the party, that's why the results aren't posted yet :D
Happy B-day, Sly! ;) :up:

Last edited:

DeletedUser26820

With the conversation from another thread, I requested to be entered
4x in the Elite category + 3x in the Pro category
or if not possible then
5x in the Elite Category

But either way to let me know.
Still don't know which way...

DeletedUser34194

It was supposed to be done today but it was found out through leaked emails that Twista favored one entry over another and put pressure on the other mods to this end. He then had to resign his position.................:D

DeletedUser32986

I have also been wondering if anything is being done about the lottery. I sent in a support ticket 10 days ago to enter and have yet to even receive a response. A lottery does not take a lot of time to execute, especially since it has been done successfully in the past. So what is the delay, and why have has my entry not even been confirmed after a week and a half?

Agfob

I entered too and I got a respond that Inno received my Ticket. Until recently the ticket was "open", today it appears as "answered".
Looking forward to receive news about the winners as well :)

Agfob

"Hello Agfob,

Thank you for your entry, it will be processed shortly. Please keep this ticket open in the meantime.

Respectfully,

Slygoxx
Senior Marshal"

was the respond I got when I entered my tickets.

Protasov

Hello Protasov,

Thank you for submitting an entry into the Lotto event. Your request will be processed soon.

Respectfully,

Apelatia
Senior Marshal

This is what I got in response. Fingers crossed.

DeletedUser32986

My support ticket has now been marked as answered, though it did not receive an answer and money was also never deducted from my account.

Wonder if I will ever be entered into this draw or not...

DeletedUser32986

Thank you for participating everyone !

Winners will be announced on Friday 29.07. 2016.

I have now sent my 3rd message to support regarding entering this draw (the first one being sent 2 weeks ago now), and have yet to receive any response what so ever.

Is it likely that someone like me will still be entered into this draw?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Everyone who sends in a valid ticket will be entered into the draw. You do not need to send multiple tickets.

asdf124

I have no sent my 3rd message to support regarding entering this draw (the first one being sent 2 weeks ago now), and have yet to receive any response what so ever.

Is it likely that someone like me will still be entered into this draw?

You'll be entered but you'll need to make sure to save up
for whatever you applied for. Because they haven't deducted some players, just means you have to be patient and wait until Friday I hope.

DeletedUser32986

You'll be entered but you'll need to make sure to save up
for whatever you applied for. Because they haven't deducted some players, just means you have to be patient and wait until Friday I hope.

I have plenty in the bank for my submission. As for patience, I have been trying to as patient as I can but after a while it starts to wear thin.

Everyone who sends in a valid ticket will be entered into the draw. You do not need to send multiple tickets.

It was only one ticket, plus 2 additional responses to that same ticket much later on asking for an update as it was never answered. If my ticket was answered in a respectable amount of time I wouldn't have needed to prompt support for a response.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
The problem with today's society, and a good example is this event, is that everyone wants instant feedback, acknowledgement or gratitude.
It has come to this because everything in the current world so fast paced. If you think of it like browsing the web, you click on a link and you want it to be open and loaded instantly. You don't want to have to wait at all.
I know sometimes it's annoying having to wait especially if it is later than what is expected. But unexpected things can occur.
Don't get me wrong, I am guilty of this too. I like having things instantly. But everyone needs to realise that everyone else in the world runs on their own time and your feedback/acknowledgement/gratitude will arrive shortly.

So please, if you submit a form to support, it has not been 'thrown out' or ignored, it is there and the GM team will process it when they are able to/ready to.

DeletedUser32986

I agree, Sambee, that many people do have overly high expectations in many regards, including expecting instant feedback. I do not agree however, that this applies to this case at all.

Like I said, I waited a full week before sending any follow up, and it has now been 2 weeks in total without answer. How does this imply that I was looking for anything instantly? I think a full week is should be more than enough time to answer a ticket. Instead, I have heard nothing, and have taken to posting in the forums because I DO feel ignored up to this point.

Lastly, I do not intent this as an attack on anyone on the The West Team, but rather hope this is taken as feedback so that Inno can look to improve their players' experience.