Week 11 bidding is open!

DeletedUser35120

Just for the sake of curiosity - Will there be a round 2?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First valid bid, allowed and entered.

Second bid in the same week, not allowed. Previous highest bidder for the NPC on this world holds the win.

First page shows: Please note: You may not bid on more than one character per world at a time!
Happy bidding !

I did as per the rules,one character per world. if am wrong, please correct me as well as edit the rules for better understanding.

Also, another guy bid for tubby in world 1 and eldorado.

DeletedUser35143

First page shows: Please note: You may not bid on more than one character per world at a time!
Happy bidding !

I did as per the rules,one character per world. if am wrong, please correct me as well as edit the rules for better understanding.

Also, another guy bid for tubby in world 1 and eldorado.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=55901

Post 3

Hoarding characters?
Come on, let's give all players a chance to participate in this unique event! Per auction, you may only bid on one character at a time. If you're outbid on a character in a world, you may bid on another character or outbid your rival. That choice is yours but one player may only bid on one character per week.
Players winning auctions in a specific week may not bid on characters in the following auction, you will be placed on a cool-down list giving others the opportunity to also win characters. In other words, you can only win a character every second auction.

DeletedUser35143

congratz iplugnplay. i very well understand your feelings, because i was in your place on week 10.

oh, no im not trying to get you out of this bidding. I just want to clarify.

I don't mind someone to bid against :D Gotta do something with that money :D

DeletedUser35143

Well, I hope they can clear this up so I know if I need to overbid you or not.

DeletedUser35120

I think there's nothing left to be cleared up. Clearly - once again, like the rules in this thread says - they are allowing one npc to be bidded on per world per character. So GunAngel gets Tubby according to the rules for this week.

Also, you can't overbid her anymore. Stipulated time is over.

DeletedUser35143

I think there's nothing left to be cleared up. Clearly - once again, like the rules in this thread says - they are allowing one npc to be bidded on per world per character. So GunAngel gets Tubby according to the rules for this week.

Also, you can't overbid her anymore. Stipulated time is over.

yeah thats true.

Ill hear what the mods have to say.

I didnt see that they changed the time on the closing of this week. So yeah that time is long passed now.
Great job on confusing the heck out of me innogames! :mad:

I Guess I have to read the original announcement where they put all the rules and then read the OP completely because of all the rules that change for this week but that are not adjusted in the announcement.

DeletedUser35120

The time of ending bidding was 15:00 from day 1. It wasn't changed, same as the day and the date.

DeletedUser35143

The time of ending bidding was 15:00 from day 1. It wasn't changed, same as the day and the date.
Day 1 in week 11 yes. But they keep old competitions time in the announcement thread. They say there it will end on 23.59 on Sundays.
I overlooked the modified time in this thread, because I didn't know it was subject to change. And I would expect from a company to change the announcement they refer to for the rules, as soon as they change the rules. But I'm proven that that's not how it works.

Regardless of my critisism (which I hope you don't take the wrong way), can someone tell me what's up; who won?

Also will there be more competitions?

Last edited by a moderator: