We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

RaiderTr

3wcw4x.jpg
247.gif

DeletedUser15368

I've gone on Vacation Mode on all my worlds, except the IFBC until that's finished with, since there are relatively very high quality battles there and i'm actually enjoying the game when PvP balance is considered. It's just not worth playing on these trash worlds which lack players to function properly. The obvious worry, as xShteff pointed out, is that we are approaching the time when they open a new world, instead of allowing old world merges to actually try to save this game and consolidate our dwindling playerbase. I don't want to be here to see that crap again or to continue with this ignorance by game management of literally anything that this community needs.

I'll be the first one to come back and migrate, and contribute my experience and leadership and money if Inno get their act together, but until then it's just too detrimental to my mental health to try so hard to push for the right things to happen for so long, and to be completely ignored. I'm not gonna play as a hostage to inno decision makers anymore. I don't truly know who is in charge of these things, but they should be let go and someone who played the game should replace them. Your KPI's mean NOTHING when your game doesn't function on a basic level. We are simply bleeding player numbers, no one spends nuggets, and i really don't blame anyone who gets paid by the company for not taking a harsher stance, since they fired the last person who tried to tell Inno that they need to make changes to the management style and actually listen to the feedback, and apparently a short term stable income is worth more to most than taking a small investment risk with the plan of having a functioning game that the players enjoy and will provide stable income long-term.

I truly appreciate every single one of you fellow players who made this game worth something. I've made some lifelong friends thanks to this game. Also thanks to the mods who do push the community concerns to those higher ups (especially @Nisa lately), it's quite clear that it will never make a difference, and was indeed the reason why I refused to work/volunteer for this company again, community feedback used to mean something, but now I refer to the company in my head as IgnoGames.
Stay safe and keep up the good fight in my absence if you are sticking around for some reason.
Praise Diggo.
Lulu out

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

I've gone on Vacation Mode on all my worlds, except the IFBC
Yea I plan to do the same soon enough on at least 1 server (I play on 2) since it has ran out of people to run the Alliance(s) and Fort Battles while we had about a Dozen before Union Officer madness & J(uspaius) world opening, let alone Quality.

DeletedUser34084

I've gone on Vacation Mode on all my worlds, except the IFBC until that's finished with, since there are relatively very high quality battles there and i'm actually enjoying the game when PvP balance is considered. It's just not worth playing on these trash worlds which lack players to function properly. The obvious worry, as xShteff pointed out, is that we are approaching the time when they open a new world, instead of allowing old world merges to actually try to save this game and consolidate our dwindling playerbase. I don't want to be here to see that crap again or to continue with this ignorance by game management of literally anything that this community needs.

I'll be the first one to come back and migrate, and contribute my experience and leadership and money if Inno get their act together, but until then it's just too detrimental to my mental health to try so hard to push for the right things to happen for so long, and to be completely ignored. I'm not gonna play as a hostage to inno decision makers anymore. I don't truly know who is in charge of these things, but they should be let go and someone who played the game should replace them. Your KPI's mean NOTHING when your game doesn't function on a basic level. We are simply bleeding player numbers, no one spends nuggets, and i really don't blame anyone who gets paid by the company for not taking a harsher stance, since they fired the last person who tried to tell Inno that they need to make changes to the management style and actually listen to the feedback, and apparently a short term stable income is worth more to most than taking a small investment risk with the plan of having a functioning game that the players enjoy and will provide stable income long-term.

I truly appreciate every single one of you fellow players who made this game worth something. I've made some lifelong friends thanks to this game. Also thanks to the mods who do push the community concerns to those higher ups (especially @Nisa lately), it's quite clear that it will never make a difference, and was indeed the reason why I refused to work/volunteer for this company again, community feedback used to mean something, but now I refer to the company in my head as IgnoGames.
Stay safe and keep up the good fight in my absence if you are sticking around for some reason.
Praise Diggo.
Lulu out
mskaBjJ.jpg

It's 3 in the morning and I need to be awake in 4 hours, but I made this image. Also we never had a Futu™ drawing of Jaro

The fact that former staff members can go on a forum owned by innogames and air grievances against the company

Just saw this and realised I was actually a staff member here. Not sure why but 3 am sleep deprived me found that hilarious.

DeletedUser15368

The moment people start making memes and a discussion thread becomes a meme-spam corner, that is when you know it's a truly a lost cause..
It was never really a discussion thread, it was a bunch of salty old players and community leaders who once loved this game, telling some imaginary person, who likely doesn't exist to read these forums, what the community needs to go back to having a fun and semi-functional game again. A noble cause but indeed a lost one.

The player-base all already know everything being said here. We've been saying it for a number of years now. We were just trying in vain to convince some faceless, non-existent game manager of these things, but apparently the KPI's and a bunch of Suits who don't know who Hernando is, know better than the njubs who play this game out of habit at this point, and up to a decade of friendships with other players. Luckily everyone I talk to seems pretty open to joining discord servers now, so we can keep in contact without having the detrimental effects of the gambling simulator to contend with.

CbFPRCg.png

DeletedUser34084

community leaders
Oh lol, right. What a show that was. FeelsWeirdMan.

Luckily everyone I talk to seems pretty open to joining discord servers now, so we can keep in contact without having the detrimental effects of the gambling simulator to contend with.

There's a discord server? How come I wasn't invited, boo.

The moment people start making memes and a discussion thread becomes a meme-spam corner, that is when you know it's a truly a lost cause..

It's been a lost cause for years my dude. For some reason some of us thought that can change something and failed miserably. I am genuinely amazed to see people still pay for this game, seeing how quick sets become obsolete.

Harsha..

It's been a lost cause for years my dude. For some reason some of us thought that can change something and failed miserably. I am genuinely amazed to see people still pay for this game, seeing how quick sets become obsolete.

I know, was speaking in a humorous, rather than a literal sense.

Probably people keep on playing the game for the same reason you keep on logging in and posting on these forums - out of habit.

RaiderTr

1.5 year old server..
Big thanks goes to.. Inno/Igno games.. for.. Union Officer, new-server-every-year policy (not that newest is any better) , "see, hear and speak no evil" approach and all other bs.

1587953877395.png

Can't even find "Event friends" now :hmf:

Last edited:

NovaStar

Ok, so I've had my differences with a lot of you guys, but I wholeheartedly agree with NO MORE NEW WORLDS!!! MIGRATE PLEASE!!! (speaking of which, isn't it getting close to time for that next new world? PLEASE, don't do it!)

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

I'm not enjoying fort battles anymore. Even on worlds with a sustainable player-base, the fundamental issues with the game combined with the exodus of both political and battle leadership talent, are too much for players to balance on our own like we have artificially been doing through diplomatic means for a few years now. I'd more than welcome migration routes with the goal of consolidating our small and ever-declining player-base, but be aware it's only half of the solution, and it brings more issues than it immediately solves. Nasty saloon fights between individual players are more common than actual fort battles, we're more divided amongst ourselves than ever while anyone with at least half a functional brain realises our issues are fundamentally caused at the game management level, and that we are all on the same team and have the same desires - more high quality Fort Fights, less low effort and negligent game breaking tombolas and premium content.

The other half of the equation, battle fixes, seems to have been put on pause while the level cap is increased, which will subsequently make balancing battles more difficult. So idk what to think about the future of our beloved game right now. I hope they can entice the casuals and berry pickers into spending enough money to keep the lights on in the absence of quality PvP, because the social aspect of the game is still world leading and it's still worth logging in to chat to people. But that's not a viable business strategy unless you charge us to chat or sell user data, both of which would lead to the deletion of a lot of accounts.

Harsha..

Having given it some thought and seen many posts since the original post, I think this new way of organizing worlds might be the most optimal for the long term survival of the game.

El Classico - A permanent classic server, either in V1.00 or at the version after FFs were added to the game, but before any tombolas.
World 1 - PvE, Berry pickers world. FFs happen every now and then, duels can be enabled/disabled by players.
World Colorado - non-enhanced premium world. No buying of SP/AP or instant energy refill/job completion.
World Arizona - enhanced premium world I
World Idaho - enhanced premium world 2
Roadrunner XI - permanent speed world. It resets annually, with everything going back to scratch at the start of the year, specifically catering to the playerbase who likes shorter term and quicker gameplay.

Any world not on the list is simply shut down and players allowed to migrate either to W1, CO, AZ or Idaho. The opening of new "long term" worlds can be permantently suspended in favor of the speed server that resets annually. I feel that this formulation will be the most optimal, effectively catering to all sections of the playerbase, while continuing to give the company the revenues it needs from the game.

Pankreas PorFavor

Any world not on the list is simply shut down and players allowed to migrate either to W1, CO, AZ or Idaho. The opening of new "long term" worlds can be permantently suspended in favor of the speed server that resets annually.

One aspect that is maybe missing here is what about the new players and if they can ever catch up with the long timers. With the current gear, the difference in 5-6-7 (or more) years of SP/AP accumulated through repeatable quests is not much, but maybe it's something to think about. I don't know if allowing migration (of new players only - not sure how to control this) from a speed world (after annual reset) to one of the regular worlds is an option to consider, I'm sure it would require some mechanism that would help prevent any abuse, but I don't have an idea right now.
I just hope that Inno will start advertising the game and there actually will be a "problem" of new players ;)

DeletedUser15368

Having given it some thought and seen many posts since the original post, I think this new way of organizing worlds might be the most optimal for the long term survival of the game.

El Classico - A permanent classic server, either in V1.00 or at the version after FFs were added to the game, but before any tombolas.
World 1 - PvE, Berry pickers world. FFs happen every now and then, duels can be enabled/disabled by players.
World Colorado - non-enhanced premium world. No buying of SP/AP or instant energy refill/job completion.
World Arizona - enhanced premium world I
World Idaho - enhanced premium world 2
Roadrunner XI - permanent speed world. It resets annually, with everything going back to scratch at the start of the year, specifically catering to the playerbase who likes shorter term and quicker gameplay.

Any world not on the list is simply shut down and players allowed to migrate either to W1, CO, AZ or Idaho. The opening of new "long term" worlds can be permantently suspended in favor of the speed server that resets annually. I feel that this formulation will be the most optimal, effectively catering to all sections of the playerbase, while continuing to give the company the revenues it needs from the game.

I wish I could do more than simply "like" a post, every single player, employee and manager should read this because it's perfect.

A manual check by a moderator could be requested, then a new player's speed server character cloned to a long-term world easily enough.
PS. around Version 1.31 to 1.33 was peak Classic West :dastardly:

caroliena

Sorry but El Dorado is my main world and want to play and stay in there.Sorry no close for me that world because i love that world oke.

DeletedUser15368

Sorry but El Dorado is my main world and want to play and stay in there.Sorry no close for me that world because i love that world oke.
Obviously I appreciate people being loyal to a particular game world, even if Dorado has less than 5000 total accounts and doesn't fill small battles.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few however.

RaiderTr

"main world"
What exactly you doing in that "main world" if I may ask?

I'm sure we can find many that will prefer status-quo but that doesnt help anyone.

less than 5000 total accounts
Current average per server is 1k, more or less. (Lots being lowbies/inactive)