We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

RaiderTr

Well, that's just about every P2W company nowadays.. Because things %99 based on Money income and minority of customers' (aka big spenders) satisfaction.

Al35ul

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I'm just leaving this here:

VWKFhf5.png

It's a review from some senior developer that worked here, on Glassdoor (funny enough mine was deleted). There's plenty of reviews like that. (Of course, the only positive ones mentioning free snacks and beer)

Ya know this game's going down when xshteff changes the horse from his profile pic

DeletedUser15368

InnoGames Management is like Military Intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense.

Harsha..

The fact that former staff members can go on a forum owned by innogames and air grievances against the company, and get support and agreement from existing staff members speaks more than anything else could.

In the days of old, such posts would be taken down instantaneously. I remember getting an infraction just by adding an extra blank line in my signature. That was when they cared, but now it's "we suck and we all know it. Let's just get on with it".

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Well, not like .Net staff can do anything about company policies :p

They could do this, and FF Events (or something) but they can't be bothered cause "can't make everyone happy" :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser34084

In the days of old, such posts would be taken down instantaneously. I remember getting an infraction just by adding an extra blank line in my signature.
Legit made me chuckle. I hated those ridiculous rules :p. Believe I got punished myself for those.

Ya know this game's going down when xshteff changes the horse from his profile pic

Yikes. Just realised I've had a horse image as an avatar my entire career here lmao.

Also I thought my signature burning down would do that, I remember putting a lot of effort into it xd

Well, not like .Net staff can do anything about company policies :p

They could do this, and FF Events (or something) but they can't be bothered cause "can't make everyone happy" :p
^ This. You barely have any power as a manager (regarding game design decisions), let alone as a moderator.

DeletedUser15368

WpjLVoi.png

This is how battles look on our second newest world. Only Colorado has the potential right now to have medium battles (that's about 100 players to a side). Aside from the concerns from idaho players that this would happen when we split the playerbase again, can we try to do something about that in January with world merges?

en13 - ~ 80 vs 80 (close to medium battle world)
en14 - ~ 40 vs 40
en15 - ~ 100 vs 84 (medium battle world) isn't is beautiful?
en16 - ~ 30 vs 30
en17 - ~ 50 vs 42 (small battle world)
en19 - ~ 50 vs 42 (small battle world, only one town seems to attack forts)
en20 - ~ 30 vs 40
en21 - ~ 50 vs 42 (small battle world)
en22 - ~ 35 vs 35
en23 - ~ 60 vs 60 (still a year away from having good fights, but currently looks like it's destined for small battles)
source: Westforts

We could merge 14, 16, 20 and 22 into en13 or en15, for example.
I know all InnoGames look at is the CPI or whatever, but I counter that one dimensional vision with my one dimensional vision of how terrible fort battles are, as we go into 2020. An inactive PvP scene also means a diminished PvE scene, empty markets and empty towns all over the leaderboards and no reason for the nuggeters to spend nuggets on those worlds. And while many players might already have accounts on Arizona and Colorado, I'm sure plenty would like the opportunity to move there with an established character, ready to contribute to competitive fort fighting again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

> Not sure of Arizona (13) with Idaho (22) but Idaho in Colorado (15) would be an overkill imo as I know for sure that those 30-40 numbers can be increased (even doubled) with a little bit stimulation and some competitive leads.

> Obviously any successor-predecessor merge/migrating would be dumb

> Merging/migrating more than two worlds into one would be complicated

So maybe 14 to 17, 16 to 19 etc as a first step.

But hey, it's obvious that Inno won't act as long as they get some nugget spending on a server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

You're right, it doesn't necessarily make sense migrating backwards, but consider that the 2 strongest battles are on the oldest and 3rd oldest worlds, and maybe I can convince you that opening new worlds in the west is nothing more than a device to split the player-base and farm nuggets from them. Consider Idaho as soon as World Joke opened, and the effect splitting the player-base had on it. One new world every 2nd year seems like the sweet spot between player boredom and letting the last world play out properly.

You're also right that we lack leaders, and maybe if there were more of those, we could save some worlds. But our numbers are shrinking and remaining leaders simply aren't willing to "waste their time" on such battles. (that being said, big ups to the people who do lead on the trash worlds, you're breathtaking) "Events" where we get participation prizes also don't do much on an noncompetitive world, we've experienced. Realistically, we need a substantial leader-pool to sustain a world, another reason to have all the fort fighters in one or two places.

Why migration? You may ask. Why don't fort fighters just make a new account on a "good" world and start playing there?
Because it takes about 12 months to get a character up to full strength, and because we've invested real money into these pixels, would be nice to be able to use them again in a competitive gaming environment.

There's a few ways we could go about the consolidation process, really I just need to know that there's going to be such a process in the very near future.
I also need to know if there's not going to be one, so i can leave your lovely forum to the counting games.

Thanks for replying and debating though, at least someone else still gives a solitary crap about battle quality. I'd like to point out we, the players, most recently raised these concerns in July then September, and are still waiting for progress going into the New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

I have been enjoying y'alls ideas on how to save the forting/dueling scene in multiple worlds. I don't think anything will come of it, but wanted to at least say kudos on the ideas before I delete.

asdf124

I have been enjoying y'alls ideas on how to save the forting/dueling scene in multiple worlds. I don't think anything will come of it, but wanted to at least say kudos on the ideas before I delete.
I thought your town will survive everyone else was the plan, hope you have a great life the rest of it.

I for one am grateful to the company that this game has given. Its just a shame that the person who has the power to make things happen isn't making anything happen.

EngLad

I would say we open one classic world, with no fancy sets and leave that work recommended to new players every year

So I guess I am stuck on Dakota Death World working for womens clothing sets. I am glad we finally get some decent clothes for the women but please do not make me wear them. All my favorite sets are mostly useless. I have in the past purchased nugs but never again on this dead world. What would happen if they opened a new world ONLY for lvl 150 migration? I would go.

DeletedUser39068

Not Colorado server i ve already spent money to get cardflasher s set :(