We need more whiney players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What the heck? We gonna let all the fun go just 'cause the mods lock things up? I was just getting amused and it's over? One of the best cases of keyboard diarrhea I've seen in a long while. Apparently everybody who plays this game is a liar, but how then can they call each other liars? Kman, have you got a publisher for those posts? Try to limit yourself to short stories and leave the novels to Stephen King. If I hear "it's just a game" one more time I'm gonna puke. Geez, thanks for the info, I hadn't figured that out yet! The only way to really make this game suck, is for everyone to remember that it's just a game. Come on guys, this is personal! Let's get emotional! Or we could all leave our towns and just quietly see how many quests we can do. Midgren may be an egotistical, ranting pain in the butt, but he's fun to watch in the forums. Neo may freak if you hit him without telling him to get dressed first, but then we wouldn't have this, now would we? Roland may be a whiney wannabe gunslinger who can't handle being manhandled, but if he let it go I'd probably go play TW or start my own town so I could converse with myself in my own forum. It's a social game and since when has society been free of maniacs, bullies, nerds, gangs, dictators, etc. Castro apologizing to the U.S.A? Boring! Now that I've finally given kman a run for his money(without quoting) I'm gonna go back to the game and write good ol' captain Roland ******ne a nasty note and see if we can't keep the good times rolling. What's he gonna do? Knock me out? As long as I can keep reading the forums I don't care 'cause I'm not premium.

P.S. Mosm you're still my favorite crossdresser and Neo can't have you.

DeletedUser

s18035566.jpg

How about YOU stop whining?

pic unrelated

DeletedUser

I'm gonna go back to the game and write good ol' captain Roland ******ne a nasty note and see if we can't keep the good times rolling. What's he gonna do? Knock me out? As long as I can keep reading the forums I don't care 'cause I'm not premium.

Can you PM me a copy of that?:blink:

Chillax dude!...Its just a game!:p

DeletedUser

Totally agree with OP - let the posts run as long as it isn't way over the top.

Better posts = more page views = more interesting game = yes, its that simple.

DeletedUser

it's just a game
it's just a game
it's just a game
it's just a game
it's just a game
it's just a game:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.