we are coming...

chydovish4e

We are waiting for new players in kansas world. Christmas is coming soon and there is an opportunity to receive many gifts and gear!
Active fortbattle world wich have 2 equal FF teams.
If you fail to collect gear for ff, I'm sure there will be people like me and Luke who will help you with this.

Harsha..

Joe Kidd

...effectively down to small fort numbers and Kansas will be in the same place next year if they open the L-world.

! vote that it's called Laredo.

But yeah Kansas is a fort fighting wasteland, sadly. The leaders there cannot agree on anything. Personally, I think as well that it is wrong that players from non_EN servers come to EN worlds and set up towns that ban and disallow anyone from said town not from their country or that don't speak their language. Therein lies part of the main problem; It's borderline bigotry.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Kansas is a fort fighting wasteland, sadly. The leaders there cannot agree on anything. Personally, I think as well that it is wrong that players from non_EN servers come to EN worlds and set up towns that ban and disallow anyone from said town not from their country or that don't speak their language. Therein lies part of the main problem; It's borderline bigotry.
That sounds like Idaho all over again.

Absolutely no one saw that coming! :roll:

Darkuletzz

^ Well you can take a break, going to bath and and after you will come back you just see :the battle has ended, what a waste of time and money to play a world with 4 or 5 ff/day, and all the battles to have 25 rounds.

new server - new teams, it can't be the same as always
it's completely different - sitting in the same world for 4-5 years where nothing changes, all the same faces - it's boring. this is a main reason why we go to this world from ru-servs

no, you are coming from the russian server because your worlds are already dying, if it is not even worth playing on your own servers anymore, you are correct to come to the .net for more activity, but you are doing it at Wrong world, if they want real competition and a real challenge, better join Colorado, my main account is in fairbank, I also made the mistake of joining the recommended world of the moment, we were stomped by payers and now I just have to wait In order to migrate to another world (which I hope, be colorado), I do not have time to start from 0 in a new world that I know will die in less than 1 year when they open the next one, in the Spanish server to the new worlds I no longer know more than 100 players register between old (70%) and new (30%) and in the end they all end up going to world 1 (our most active and non-premium world) even start from 0 because they know that it is the only world that is worth the shame really, we have to teach Tell innogames that their annual new world system is only killing the game and causing old players to leave faster and faster because their home worlds are dying faster and faster and they don't even allow us to migrate constantly or effectively.

The only fact that this international server is full of players of other languages that is not necessarily English, shows that I am right and that it is time for them to merge all the servers into one and allow us to migrate all, I miss the west from 8 years ago with 3000 - 5000 active players per world, 3 big fort battles daily and all filled at the same time Now if we are lucky in the best world we have, we will only be 700 active and we achieve 90% of the capacity of the large forts, for me the only solution is to merge the servers and allow us to bring our accs from other servers to this one, but while with that they grant migrations on time I am satisfied

The problem with the West not being able to retain its players and payers is that it fools them with new worlds that die fast.

with the great change of 2021 they have the opportunity to solve many problems, this is one of them DO NOT LET IT GO. i spent my money here not only for they eat and have it accumulating cobwebs, I spend it because this game fascinates me but I need to be taken into account as a user!

Last edited:

EngLad

there is no world with real competition and a real challenge , only the next IFBC will give you that

RaiderTr

IFBC?
Please.. if only I didn't know how the last one (and previous ones ) went..

Attackers won %95 of the time.
%100 even, when both sides were "competent" enough..

Poker Alice

dont like old worlds)))

a new challenge is always more interesting than the old worlds

Hope you be in Kansas Raider :)
The other day in Kansas there was a huge fort battle. I like the new worlds too. Lived for a while in Colorado but then left.
Looking forward to the new frontier.
It's easy to be negative on the forum but you need to every now and then stop and smell the roses.:-))

Harriet Oleson

:-(
That's what worries me a bit : with the opening of the new world, Kansas may become less active. I hope not too many active players will leave, and some new ones will still come ...