we are coming...

RaiderTr

Without a decent management probably none, or very close to none..
With decent management thou..

Thing is though, catching up to people on every server will require money or some help which won't happen in a New world.

Like building my toon took considerably shorter in Colorado than Idaho :-D

On a side note I feel sorry for hijacking this topic

wyindywidualizowany

Once I was just like you guys, I came here from another the-west site and joined the newest, recommended world, which, at that time was Idaho. Guess what, it ended up dying after like a year and now I'm stuck having some items and money on a dead world where I can't even buy anything because of how empty the market is. Not to mention, during tombola you can easily get high rank without spending nuggets because of how few people play there actively and how few people spend nuggets.

I understand that you guys are looking for international fun on a new world. The issue is that from what I've heard (and partially experienced) all new .net worlds are the same. People from different communities come, then comes the first drama and they're the first ones to leave, leaving old .net veterans playing on the worlds by themselves. You say that you have your own version of colorado... Well but as far as I understand you're looking for international servers (otherwise you wouldn't even come here) and the only world that can provide stable, international FFs is Colorado. Not to mention, I'm sure that there already are russians/greek/turkish etc people on Colorado that would be willing to help you and already in few weeks you probably would be able to compete with all these .net veterans playing for long time on an international, stable world.

At the end of the day do as you wish, but you'll either end up leaving the world because you have nothing on .net servers besides your Kansas character or you'll have difficult time filling mediums when L world starts. All that after spending nuggets to be able to compete when first tombola hits Kansas. Good luck!

Last edited:

Harsha..

As others have rightfully pointed out, the main problem in most worlds is the politics. At this point, I've probably experienced in some form most of the worlds on .net and seen things pan out in them. Invariably, the main issue holding most worlds back is generally dysfunctional political orders and unbalanced alliances. Usually, in the early months of a new world something like 3-4 alliances usually emerge, each group from a different community and in many cases, the leaders can't work together or the sides are too irregularly organized. The thing that set Colorado apart was that both sides were openly ready to self organize and re balance depending on need, the same sort of cooperation that was built over years, it's difficult to imagine materializing elsewhere.

In the coming year, I'll certainly be watching the development of this new world with interest, and if things there pan out in such a way that it proves most of the veterans wrong, that would be great. But, a lot of pieces - and I mean, a lot - need to fall into place first.

Deleted User - 4180592

It's the bitter truth that the 'new' players are mostly the 'returnee's like I am, or coming from other Inno games

You denying it won't change that fact..
you have barely played for weeks if not months, you're not an authority on new players (anymore at least)

they are joining every day no matter how much you deny it, treating them all like "fake" veterans isn't encouraging.

iradu

Hello,
Hopefully the new world will work out,we have also made a Romanian town filled with a lot of old players from the .ro server and people from the IFBC team.Speaking for ourselves,we will struggle to do our part to make things work for forts and have good alliances.
Cheers.

Al35ul

Hello,
Hopefully the new world will work out,we have also made a Romanian town filled with a lot of old players from the .ro server and people from the IFBC team.Speaking for ourselves,we will struggle to do our part to make things work for forts and have good alliances.
Cheers.
oh hey, if you guys will do as good of a job as you do on Lumea 1 (<<World 1), I might join you ;)

RaiderTr

you have barely played for weeks if not months, you're not an authority on new players (anymore at least)

they are joining every day no matter how much you deny it, treating them all like "fake" veterans isn't encouraging.
And you are an authority?
I already said how often I play on previous page but it is none of ur concern stalker and totally irrelevant to the case.
As if you were here even a year ago..

I'll certainly be watching the development of this new world with interest, and if things there pan out in such a way
Something tells me it will be even worse than Idaho but will see :-D

Needs at least 2 years to stabilize but then they open another 'new' server :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4180592

And you are an authority?
I already said how often I play on previous page but it is none of ur concern stalker and totally irrelevant to the case.
As if you were here even a year ago..
over reaction much? new players join daily, deal with it.

Victor Kruger

If you wernt on the first 10 worlds, your not really a Veteran in my book ::'P

Really players joining a new world every few months only for it to die when the next begins seems a little pointless and inevitable most will die out. When worlds 2 - 10 were shutdown I decided to take my favourite to W1 and try and invigorate the place, I wiorked on the premise that vets would remain vets and buying SP just invalidated the ability of any player, especially duelers. So there would be a place for the old game for those who liked a level playing field, it worked pretty well for a good few years.

May I suggest rather than a new world that is full premium it might be a good idea for other server players to join an old world, Like W1 and take on the old hands ... I can say its been done before because we did it migrating from W10 ... I would be even happy to help new arrivals and put on and run forts to help them level up faster..

I have reactivated a few worlds after being away for half a decade and started on kansas for a grin but dont expect to be there long.. The west is the best is true when it comes to kicking back and the best of those times was imo before you could buy your way to the top.... for a short time.... its not how legends are made thats for sure. :roll:

asdf124

If you wernt on the first 10 worlds, your not really a Veteran in my book ::'P

Really players joining a new world every few months only for it to die when the next begins seems a little pointless and inevitable most will die out. When worlds 2 - 10 were shutdown I decided to take my favourite to W1 and try and invigorate the place, I wiorked on the premise that vets would remain vets and buying SP just invalidated the ability of any player, especially duelers. So there would be a place for the old game for those who liked a level playing field, it worked pretty well for a good few years.

May I suggest rather than a new world that is full premium it might be a good idea for other server players to join an old world, Like W1 and take on the old hands ... I can say its been done before because we did it migrating from W10 ... I would be even happy to help new arrivals and put on and run forts to help them level up faster..
Only colorado is joinable, world 1 isn't.

DeletedUser15368

If you wernt on the first 10 worlds, your not really a Veteran in my book
If you played before version 2.0, you're a vet to me :p

I also don't believe buying skill points is even relevant anymore, you get so many skill points from sets that it completely dilutes your personal points - to the point that I believe an old character on Colorado, with years worth of SP/AP quests will have equal or more skill points than a premium player from a New World.
W1 is effectively dead, and it's only still open because it was the first world. Last time I logged in there, there hadn't been a battle for months, I would turn it into a Berry Picker's world where the Sims players could go to not be involved with other players.

asdf124

W1 is effectively dead, and it's only still open because it was the first world. Last time I logged in there, there hadn't been a battle for months, I would turn it into a Berry Picker's world where the Sims players could go to not be involved with other players.
Its not an open world per say thou, no new player can register into it :x

Victor Kruger

Well some crazy has dug three forts this week, last battle went all the way to rd 55 too... had about 20 players at both battles and we shall see tomorrow ... its not so much dead as letting players know there is a fort battle on...

I want to take over the world again dammit.... and I need troops, instead of banning multi accounts just move them to W1 .. message.. you have been judged by the gods and banished to W1, enjoy purgatory ... :-D