Ways of getting money for pure HP tanks.

DeletedUser34315

As to selling chests- You can probably make 500k on the chests. If you open them, and find a couple of rares out of those 10 chests, you may well make double that. The last ~10 steels I've opened contained harmonicas pants, billys peacemaker, and billy the kids leg guards. Even by selling those for fairly cheap, I could make ~800k.

However, I'm very aware that i might have gotten lucky. You could end up with 10 precise peacemakers or something equally bad... perhaps I'm just too fond of opening chests to see what's inside ;)

Ripwise

I am also opening all chests i get but as i said earlier, if you follow market often enough you can "land" on buying rares for lower price then its worth usually and then resell thus making profit. I do it all the time and i can say im doing great :D

DeletedUser30224

The best way to make money imo is to hunt for silver jobs that yield craft required products. Sell them on market and you can make up to 20k per day.

DeletedUser16628

500k ain't much money in this game my friend picking cotton or whatever.I have most everything and in most cases in triplicate or better but I have to bust my tail to keep the cash dumping into my account.The real players making the most money are the fortfighters and there are a handful of them that make me look like a poor dirt farmer.

DeletedUser22685

The real players making the most money are the fortfighters and there are a handful of them that make me look like a poor dirt farmer.

Not the fort fighters, the nugget buyers. They just happen to mostly be fort fighters, as they have no need for jobs.

DeletedUser16628

Exactly my point and I didn't have to say it.But you nailed it Futu

Last edited by a moderator:

canufeelit

a good soldier tank with prem doesn't need any other nuggs. on the 2+ a day ff worlds they make a lotta bonds

DeletedUser34977

I have a good friend who had been picking cotton until he got over 500+ probably and that is how much k's he got from it.

*ehem* that was me in w1 :)

i picked bout 800+ cotton and sold it for over 500K, and now got full cartwright clothes set and most of doc's set minus coat in w1 because of persisting in it.

Ripwise

Product trading and similar is ok, you can make profit but it takes to much time. There is simple market strategy which all of you know and that is buy low sell high and with many named/tombola items you have wide range of stuff to buy/sell. Also there is one factor im taking into acount is that you spend money also so making profit in shortest amount of time is important.

On some days i spend 200k in like 2 hours so imagine how many products you would have to sell to get those 200k.

There are builds that contribute to money making but that also isnt the only way. Constant market following, knowing of prices is first and most important thing for succesfull trading.

Infiniti had a good market strategy where he was selling loads of items on the market with prices 500-2000 more then the item was sold in tailor/general store and since some people are in hurry to get something they would pay a bit more and get it asap. Also since he had loads of items up he made profit on the amount of stuff he sold and not relying that much on making crazy high prices(even tho he does sometime overprice :p).

That is pretty much what i wanted to say even tho there are some things i wont dissclose :p

DeletedUser16628

Ripwise has it right.You buy low sell high and scan for deals as often as possible.Knowing market pricing is key and you need to spend money to make money.I average 250k or more a day on dakota.If I gave all my items and money awayaccept my duel gear I could have a million in 2-3 weeks without help @ my current level.starting from scratch even from my level would a tough go either way but I would do it all through the market and trading up on items.

DeletedUser35506

I agree with Infiniti that reselling has a good potential of moneymaking. ;) Most sales yield a 2.5~15% profit on average wich isn't all too shabby for some products/items.
However it's a slow, time-consuming and attentive process that not everyone can or wants to regularly check into. Another point might be that there already are certain resellers world(s) wich lowers the profit yields due to competition.

Jobbing is my least favorite option if it's purely for the money. Drop rates without premium (and when not being adv aswell) may very well screw you over if you're not "lucky". The only exception might be when specifically jobbing for crafting goods.
Wich in turn can be turned into something much more valuable. However the downside to crafting is obviously that it takes a ton of money (and time..) to level it up. Though it's most certainly not impossible to turn that into a profit aswell.

As for Steel Lined chests I think it's a pure gamble and whilst some of you may have been incredibly lucky in your claims (wether they may be proven correctly is a different story) i've yet to find any named items. So far they were only "fancy" wich ironically enough aren't fancy at all.

DeletedUser15641

I agree with Infiniti that reselling has a good potential of moneymaking. ;) Most sales yield a 2.5~15% profit on average wich isn't all too shabby for some products/items.
However it's a slow, time-consuming and attentive process that not everyone can or wants to regularly check into. Another point might be that there already are certain resellers world(s) wich lowers the profit yields due to competition.

Jobbing is my least favorite option if it's purely for the money. Drop rates without premium (and when not being adv aswell) may very well screw you over if you're not "lucky". The only exception might be when specifically jobbing for crafting goods.
Wich in turn can be turned into something much more valuable. However the downside to crafting is obviously that it takes a ton of money (and time..) to level it up. Though it's most certainly not impossible to turn that into a profit aswell.

As for Steel Lined chests I think it's a pure gamble and whilst some of you may have been incredibly lucky in your claims (wether they may be proven correctly is a different story) i've yet to find any named items. So far they were only "fancy" wich ironically enough aren't fancy at all.

It depends on supply and demand, check market and see if its easy to get but has a high demand and low supply which usually be exploited by players.

WanderingStranger

I agree with some of the others, Market manipulation is the best method if you are patient. It is easy enough to find a product people need and buy a lot of cheap ones and push the price up. I was pure HP for years and though I rarely did it I generally made more money at it than jobs because I was always at fort fights. As for bonds and chests, I usually spent mine on health buffs so I couldn't afford any.