Resolved Wasteland (The rightful owner IV)

DeletedUser33585

I equiped the deed & accepted the Sherriff quest - since then no other quest has appeared, & I been to all quest points to try & find the next step

The only person I can see is Mudridge

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

The Sheriff doesn't point you to the right Dean, you're looking for the wrong one.

DeletedUser33585

There is no Dean anywhere on the map - at any quest location

I have tried them all

DeletedUser22685

Meh. (Warning: Link contains a spoiler.)

[SPOIL]1. Accept and complete The rightful owner II from Waupee (no finish requirements).
2. Accept and complete A long journey from Waupee, requiring a saddle.
3. Accept and complete A hard/dangerous/uncertain/long journey from Waupee that will require you to craft a simple product from your profession.
4. Go to Mrs. Anderson towards the north east corner of county B3 and accept Lost son.
5. Travel to Dean Anderson in county A1, accept The rightful owners III and complete it by duelling the Bounty hunter (while still at Dean).
6. Travel to the Bounty hunter at the ghost town, accept and complete his quest.
7. Walk back to Dean Anderson, accept and complete The rightful owner IV.
8. Go to the Sheriff in the Saloon and complete The rightful owner.
9. Do the next quests which are just like any other and finish the questline.[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33585

Sorry to be trouble - I know it must be a bind for you

But I cannot do even No1 - there is no quest to accept & no Dean anywhere

Sorry

DeletedUser22685

You should see a quest called The rightful owner II available from every Saloon NPC provided that you've accepted The rightful owner. I never mentioned anything about travelling to Dean for the first step, in fact that's not for a few steps.

DeletedUser33585

no quest called the rightful owner II in the saloon

There was, & I accepted the sheriff - but nothing available since then

I do apologise for being such trouble - but it get's frustrating when I cannot see a way forward to complete the quest

I have completed it twice before in other worlds