Resolved Wasteland (The rightful owner IV)

DeletedUser

I am at same place..... will someone please help me? I see Dean's mother as a quest giver now, but she is not offering any quests, I am so frustrated I am about to just quit, will some please explain to me step by step, not send a vague guide that makes no sense

DeletedUser

I am at same place..... will someone please help me? I see Dean's mother as a quest giver now, but she is not offering any quests, I am so frustrated I am about to just quit, will some please explain to me step by step, not send a vague guide that makes no sense

you have to be at the quest giver for the quest to show up. if you already did a quest through her check the epilogues...that will tell you exactly where to go.

DeletedUser

I don't even have her on my map... I'm stuck at the point that I basically need to choose another Dean... but I'm not being given the opportunity... and the Dean I chose (incorrectly) isn't on the map anymore...

DeletedUser30417

I chased the wrong Dean's and am stuck as well. Looks like there is a dead end in the questline. Hopefully Inno will fix it soon.

DeletedUser

I am having an issue with this as well. I chose Waupee for the Dean to look for. I have completed his Wasteland: The rightful owner II and Wasteland: A long journey. However it tells me that I HAVE to have chosen a profession in order to continue:

"Waupee: Very good! You'll be able to ride for miles on that saddle.This questline can only continue if you've selected a profession."

Why must I choose a profession to complete a quest? I haven't even chosen a character class yet! And I think I'm doing very well being at level 68 without one. Is there no other way to complete this without choosing a profession? I really don't like the fact that you are stuck with what you pick.

DeletedUser18357

It's your choice if you continue the quest or not, is not a vital one or a prerequisite for other quests, until now at list. Simple fact you didn't chose a class, you can't wear some clothes sets, you don't have the advantages which came with a class and so on... Is only your choice if you want to be limited or not... but u can continue playing no matter your choice is.

DeletedUser

I don't think one quest line that requires a profession to be chosen is exactly unfair. The rewards are insignificant. You're missing out on much more by not choosing a class and being able to do a class quest line.

DeletedUser

Resolved: Wasteland (The rightful owner IV)

you can't have the deed or the letter equipped, just in your inventory:D

DeletedUser

Hello, I have a huge problem. I completed with Waupee to Dean, I even won a duel against the bounty hunter and http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_66 says I should speak with Dean again for a quest, but nope. No quest, refresh, log out don't work. I will try to go to Ms Anderson maybe then the quest will appear but it still shows the objective of Lost son isn't completed (tho I went to Dean). Any clues?

DeletedUser22685

You have to go to the Bounty Hunter, at the Ghost Town set of quest givers (top left county) and do a quest for him first that requires you to do nothing except be at his location.

DeletedUser

You have to go to the Bounty Hunter, at the Ghost Town set of quest givers (top left county) and do a quest for him first that requires you to do nothing except be at his location.

Thanks, I think it's one more bug, because I won against the bounty hunter but now I still need to come to him. Version 2.0 can duel everywhere, at 1.0 you needed to walk, probably that's why. You, as a forum mod I hope you gonna announce it to devs : ]

DeletedUser22685

Nope, it's not a bug. It's always been like that, ever since the quest was implemented. Also, nothing changed in terms of duelling in 2.0, you still need to walk to their location unless you're a dueller class and they're within a 15 minute radius (30 if you're premium).

DeletedUser

There has never been any quest from a quest giver besides those in the saloon which you could accept without traveling, before or after 2.0. Every quest duel requires you to accept a quest and then challenge the NPC to complete it. Some quests duels can be completed without being at the quest giver but most you can't. I don't think any of the exceptions have changed since 2.0.

DeletedUser22685

These are two different quests, Dean Anderson gives you the quest to duel the Bounty Hunter, then he rides off to another county after you beat him. You then have to move to the Bounty Hunter quest giver and accept and complete his free quest.

DeletedUser33585

I am stuck on this also

Nowhere is Dean Anderson available

I have refreshed & nothing happens

DeletedUser22685

Dean Anderson is in County A1, if you're up to the right step.

DeletedUser33585

Quest giver (Ghost Town) - he should be

But he's not there - or anywhere else on the map

DeletedUser

Quest giver (Ghost Town) - he should be

But he's not there - or anywhere else on the map

The Ghost Town is the Sheriff's Dean, did you equip the deed and accept his quest? There's another Dean in the same sector who isn't the sheriff's, but you have to accept his mother's quest for that Dean to appear.