Resolved Wasteland (The rightful owner IV)

DeletedUser33632

Hey there,
I've come to a dead halt with "Resolve: Wasteland (The rightful owner IV)" can anyone give me a hint. I've been chasing my tail all over The West for about a week and not making any progress! :unsure:
Cheers

DeletedUser

Ah ha! Didn't see that Quest Giver. Thanks!

Hi there

I go to the sheriff with the Deed equiped and it says that I must Resolve:Wasteland (The rightful owner IV)
I know that I should go to the Quest Giver, near Wapee's village. But it doesn't appear.
Can someone help me?

Thx
MP

DeletedUser

I'm having real trouble finding Dean Anderson. Is there a time constraint I'm missing?

DeletedUser

Hi All,

So I accidentally accepted and completed Wasteland (Rightful owner II) with the Sheriff. Is there anyway to go back or complete this quest once I accused the wrong Dean?

Please help.

DeletedUser

Just go back to the saloon and pick another, there are no dead end to this quest.

DeletedUser

I know that I should go to the Quest Giver, near Wapee's village. But it doesn't appear.

Yoooou waaaaaant it all, but you can't haaaaave it.
Ittttt's in your face, but you can't graaaaab it.

For missing Wastelands questgivers, try refreshing. I don't know if they never appear without refreshing or relogging or if it only happens sometimes, but I had to refresh for every new questgiver besides the bounty hunter, who appeared on his own.

DeletedUser

There is no more quest options for me. It says Rightful owner II is completed and there are no quests available with the other people in the saloon.

DeletedUser

There is no more quest options for me. It says Rightful owner II is completed and there are no quests available with the other people in the saloon.

are you sure you are equipped with the deed to the farm?

DeletedUser22685

Go to the Dean you picked, they're quest givers on the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only quest giver I still have is Flint. I've tried refreshing and no other quest giver there.

DeletedUser25277

I log onto my a/c on Briscoe, accepted the quest from Waupee. The trouble I have is my map is not working and stuck on the ghost town sector. If I move it the screen goes blank.

Can somebody tell me what sector it is so I can manually move my map to move my character. Or tel me how to correct my map. This has occured since the update

DeletedUser

Can somebody tell me what sector it is so I can manually move my map to move my character. Or tel me how to correct my map. This has occured since the update

Are you planning on dragging the map all the way from the ghost town to Mrs. Anderson? If you can wait a little bit I'll give you the coords so you can try using the javascript (which I'll also post) to center the map on the quest givers. I need one more fertilizer on one world then 2.5 hours of felling trees and then I can post it, if no one else does first, assuming that even works for you.

If you do just want the sectors, Mrs. Anderson is in C5 (SW of the center of the map) and Dean Anderson and the Bounty hunter are in B5, just north of the forest clearing. TW-DB has all quest giver map locations at the bottom of every page and on the associated quest page.

DeletedUser

11udmrb.jpg

in chrome and mozilla 3.5.5