Warning to all towns/players

DeletedUser

DO NOT LET THIS PLAYER INTO YOUR TOWN!!!

PLAYER NAME: GORE666

This player is not to be trusted!!!!!!

Within moments of being allowed into our town and being made a town counselor they began to tell the founder how to run our town. When the founder made it clear that this was not to be, they promptly booted any player that was not an officer. When asked why, this was their response:

Removed because of insults and inappropriate language
This player now has a target on their back as will any town that accepts them. Our alliance is strong and will not allow this to go unavenged. Anyone who accepts this player is inviting trouble to their town. And if you are foolish enough to accept them, whatever you do, DON'T LET THEM HAVE AN OFFICER'S POSITION! You will regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Dare I say more,Your mistake was giving a couselor position to a unknown.This is a position that is earned through loyalty and trust.I have had a experience with a player going rogue on allies but not this it's easy to fix because that won't happen again will it.This player will be punished for language abuses here no question a mod will clean that up quickly and report it .

DeletedUser

edit

ok, so to show his response:

lol try (mess) with me i dare you go on try attack me right now, oh wate you cant im not part of a town and wont be for ages and i did its cuz the founder is a (crude female slang term) he dont know how to play builder do all buildin if an other class dose it its a (foul) waste of money and he didnt care so come on try it tell ppl, btw on the other side of the world no one will care and ill join a strong town with plent of good players unlike all you lot

now leave me alone you glaket dunder headed bassa

My apologies for relaying the unedited version. And to add this was NOT an unknown person, they had been a good neighbor and longtime city ally before their city ghosted hence the invitation.

DeletedUser16628

Then it will be your job to make sure his life in the west is miserable(wink-wink)no matter where he goes keep all the info and send it to the town that takes him in and if they don't care(most will not take him)then pound him till he sleeps every 48

DeletedUser13607

His name GORE666 might have given you a clue as to his likely attitude and state of mind. Gore = blood; 666 = the mark of the Beast.

DeletedUser

Didn't check the forum, thought it was a legit request in response to the recruitment update which I did today.

Many thanks for the telegram. Will deal with the situation ASAP

DeletedUser16628

Gore666 w-10 anybody who plans on taking him in read this thread it would be smart to avoid taking this disaster into your town.

DeletedUser

he now resides in washington dc and does not appear to be ko'd
:ph34r: