WARNING! Rough Player

DeletedUser19861

WARNING! Rogue Player

ROGUE PLAYER

The player N00 was invited to my town by one of my town members. He has gone rogueby dismissing all my town members and altered my town profile page to display extreme racism and posted a thread in my town forum also displaying profanity and racism. He changed my town logo to a Swastika. He did all of this without my permission. I have deleted his works of profanity and racism. I cannot kick him out of town until 21:30 server time.

Pleae beware of this player as he might attempt to join another town. I have reported this situation to support personnel with screen shots as proof.

Please note that I cannot be held responsible for any actions by this member and that he acts without me prior approval or consent.

Kind Regards

BliXem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Blix, but why did you give him a counselor hat in the first place?

DeletedUser19861

I did not give it to him myself, it was one of my town members. I usually grant my members counselors so that they can view the hidden forums in the town forum for security reasons against shoppers. I hide the forums I do not wish strangers to see.

DeletedUser16628

Well done Blixem,This will happen time to time but I do understand your method and agree with it for the most part.

DeletedUser

This raises an interesting issue as to whether or not it might be a practical idea to add a level of town membership, at non-counselor (dismiss power) level to the ranks in town. Such as, "Guest."

DeletedUser

ROGUE PLAYER
I cannot kick him out of town until 21:30 server time.

Why is there a waiting period like this? I dismissed someone last week and it didn't make me wait...Because I was the one that extended the original invite apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

I personally like the wait timer if it is real, though in my experience there is not one either.