Warning if your not one of the best don't apply

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Deleted 15 Posts, Its a Town Recruitment thread, not a "lets see who has the bigger weapon" thread.

hey! you deleted all my posts! i wasn't part of the "who has a bigger weapon" thing. i was helping infiniti recruit.

and something to remember infiniti, is that from now on, don't sell a precise peacemaker or precise schofield. they're useful, and can sometimes be better than using a precise buntline.

DeletedUser16628

We have a unofficial handshake with TSC @ the moment waiting for my partner in crime to check his tele's and agree thanks realm, steviefow,I think that this handshake agreement will be fine with mbrown it's official if he agrees.We have a slowdown @ the moment so come on down to rebels canyon and help us grow "ALL LEVELS HAVE A IN @ THE MOMENT"
TY KMAN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with the handshake!!! We need some more Rebels so come give us a hand and join our town.

DeletedUser

We have a unofficial handshake with TSC @ the moment waiting for my partner in crime to check his tele's and agree thanks realm, steviefow,I think that this handshake agreement will be fine with mbrown it's official if he agrees.We have a slowdown @ the moment so come on down to rebels canyon and help us grow "ALL LEVELS HAVE A IN @ THE MOMENT"
TY KMAN.

lol, couldn't take the heat Infiniti? maybe you need a bit more training. haha.

DeletedUser16628

I did not push for it. we can take the heat just fine as a matter of a fact I'm beating the crap out of a few towns right now but we get paid for that.We are looking for a 2 level 50+-90+duelers to help us take out a few towns.

DeletedUser16628

Yes you probable do scary but this is not about you unless you are throwing in a few pointers on joining our town rebels canyon,Then we would gladly listen to them and from there decide weather to listen to it or not.You must be doing something right when some of the biggest names in the west keep popping there heads into our recruiting threads and we thank you as we @ rebels canyon wish to emulate you as your one of the best. So join rebels canyon and you will have the opportunity to get dueling help by some of the best in the game.looking for levels-50-90+PM me in game if this interest you.

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS,We are getting attacked heavy again looking for some experienced duelers to join a very experienced group.PM me in game for a invite asap.

DeletedUser16628

WE ARE REBELS CANYON WE ARE HERE WAITING FOR YOU.You are level 40+65+and willing to learn soldiers are preferable duelers will be fine.If you don't like to duel do not apply as you would be overwhelmed quickly to apply PM IN GAME ASAP.