War

DeletedUser

Any inter-town conflicts or wars out there yet? Like intense dueling wars? if so report em here. It would be fun to start seeing some gang banging acction huh?

DeletedUser

From planned changes on help page:
"It will give shootings between cities. They are fighting all the players of the two cities in a struggle against each other." You have to translate the German to understand.

DeletedUser

Is there anyway to have multiple towns? Like in Tribal Wars you noble villages, can you war a town and take it, or do you only get one town the entire time you pay?:confused::confused::confused:

And how would you start a war? do you just declare and start dueling each other?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

for your first comment King Rothias no
and the second yes you just declare it yourself

DeletedUser

Welp im having some economic competition with fort sumter vs. the old west i think.

DeletedUser

Well there are some other wars going on then The Shadow City v Dusty Pass ... but I'll leave it to those towns involved to state it publicly.

Wish there was some more town stats to show war town v town stats and overall town stats ... more dueling would make the game more interesting IMO.

DeletedUser

Well there are some other wars going on then The Shadow City v Dusty Pass ... but I'll leave it to those towns involved to state it publicly.

Wish there was some more town stats to show war town v town stats and overall town stats ... more dueling would make the game more interesting IMO.

That's a very good idea. Merge that one over to the brainfarts if it hasn't been discuss already.

DeletedUser

I don't see dueling as a mean to anything more than an income and gloating, how about different ways of player interaction. I've heard of towns who switch players so they can buy goods from the store at a cheaper price *hint hint you should have p2p trading*