P&P War with SB, or not? I'm confused.

DeletedUser1121

Hey guys, do you think this is a good reason to kick someone out???

Actually i think it is. You should not mingle with things that aren't your concern. If you want to take this kind of decisions, create your own town. You can run it just the way you like it.

The majority of towncouncillers have thought about their strategy.
And some punk member shouldn't screw it over. You being kicked is a logical decision i would have made (based on the info in your post)

DeletedUser22685

I agree with the other people that have already said it is a good reason.

Anyway, to re-hijack Artagel's post, I'd like to make sure you know I never went on the offensive and respect the way you stood up against a big alliance, and also see your point about trying to make conversation in the forum. However, I still stick by what I said in the fact that it wasn't really necessary to post it for all to see.

DeletedUser1121

Was it necessary? Probably not. Was it fun? I think so.. It has been awfully quit here lately. So we could use some spicy alliance bashing (without taking sides)

DeletedUser

Was it necessary? Probably not. Was it fun? I think so.. It has been awfully quit here lately. So we could use some spicy alliance bashing (without taking sides)

Exactly. When you get down to it, just what is actually necessary? A big thread listing "Items Found"? Another one bragging about "Duels"?

Nope, none of them are even remotely necessary, but they at least keep the forums alive a little bit. If there is one thing I don't like around here it is the fact that there can be days on end where nothing is posted at all in this forum and it just looks dead.

My thread may seem pointless and superfluous, and in the long run of course it is, but in the end the forum is here to be used. I will carry on using it as long as I am here, and without being rude in the slightest, people who do see it as useless and a waste of time should just stay clear of them in the future and that way no-one needs be pestered. :)

DeletedUser

was doing this necessary/funny
Screenshot.png

its just like that guy naming is town shadowoutpost without anyone permission earlier in the thread. im sure this will make a few of you smile :)

(Warning: the future of world1......)

DeletedUser22685

Oh, I get it. You were making a point, I thought you just randomly found that town.

DeletedUser

yeah, i was making the point that you don't tell your friends to rename their town to something like SB when your were told not to by your superiors. and he did deserve to get kicked out for doing it

Anyway I thought it would be nice to post something like this

DeletedUser14006

Artagel, quit while you are not ahead ;)

Brought to you in association with Tom Paris' Top Tips

DeletedUser

I have no idea where that came from, or indeed what you mean by it .... I have said my reasons for this thread, and it has garnered some curious and interesting responses, which is more than I could have asked for.

No, I think I shall re-ignite the flame of this thread ........ BWAAAAH!

DeletedUser22685

I don't think you really want -SB- to call on their allies...

DeletedUser1121

LOL, i hope you are being sarcastic, otherwise that would be pathetic :)
The complete SB family alone exists of atleast 10 towns.
Do they need extra allies to take care of a town with 4 members?

DeletedUser22685

Maybe the four members are super-human :eek:hmy:

I actually meant the -SB- family, not -TW- and all the rest. Poorly worded I guess :p

Not that they need the rest of the family... They are the number one dueling town in W1.

DeletedUser1121

yeah, they are. and i almost was their best duelling oponent a few days ago :)
If i had made the first hit to, i would have beat the record of Johnny Ringo..

[report=3252566305e661a6b1]Duel: Desi Boukerse vs. EmpireJake[/report]

DeletedUser14006

1zfn5o5.png

Very nice Desi, what is the maximum damage ever done in a single duel?

DeletedUser

Beautiful kicking there, Desi ... but at the same time I always have great respect for any dueller who tries all headshots, so kudos also to EmpireJake

I am pretty sure yittak is not going to call in any allies, but at the same time I have to wonder just how active a lot of his SB town mates are. Dan, Bifkin and myself are all rather active players on w1 - and a few others - so we have that advantage.

Recently 2 of SB's most active campers at our town have gone into Vacation mode - strangley, both after suffering KOs - so even that part of the offensive has died off. I have also KO'd one player twice in the last week and usually when I KO a much higher level player I get a "Grr I will get you for that mail" - but nothing at all, so I wonder if he too has gone inactive.

PS This is NOT an insult post, I am just thinking out loud.