P&P War with SB, or not? I'm confused.

DeletedUser

Aye, it should be fun. I am now getting tired of yittak calling me a camper , saying how he hates that style, whilst at the same time ignoring the Sparten issue - the guy who started all this off and is a big SB player.

Do as I say, not as I do, it seems :razz:

DeletedUser22685

Artagel, don't think I'm bashing you, because I'm not. I'm saying my opinion and what I and evidently most others think is the truth.

Everyone gets dueled by people higher levels than them. We all learn to deal with it.

If you leave them alone, they will get tired of it and in return leave you alone. If you fight back, that is all well and good so long as you can win. However, you camp back against a town that you obviously do not have a chance of winning against, you make a fool of yourself as well as bringing down the rage of the mighty SB against your town of four members which is bad for you.

Still, I don't see anything wrong with the events I have mentioned thus far. Here's where you went wrong: posting it in the public forum for all to see. A much better option, IMHO, would've been to respond to yittak's telegram in-game and tell him why you are doing it, I'm sure the two of you could've sorted it out and there would not be a problem. Putting it in the town forum, though I believe you when you say you are not complaining, it most certainly looks like you are.

I also agree with tom here, the name is wrong. But I have a different suggestion: "P&P Be a thorn in the side of SB and line up for slaughter, or not? I'm confused."

DeletedUser

Artagel why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and settle it on the fort battlefield.... Your Buddies Vs. SB's buddies.... and then all this whine talk can stop .. And the person who win's, wins the argument.... :indian:

DeletedUser

Hey, you do realise this is a forum, right? Yeah, a place where people can post stuff if they want to. Ok, just wanted to sort that out ... :huh:

You lot may not have noticed, but the West forums have been slowly dying for a while now, especially the older worlds boards. Now and then I post stuff like this on them, just to get a rise. I do get sick of the usual "why post it here?" posts ... why not, is my answer? :razz:

@ Futurama: Yes, we all get duelled by higher level. That wasn't the case - and tbh I am now getting tired of repeating this bit - as Sparten CAMPED Dan and myself, hitting me a lot, getting a KO, etc etc etc etc ..... that is not just a one off to get over.

Trust me, my 3 town mates and myself are ok with getting jumped by SB - one of their regulars is camped there right this second, asleep as always, waiting for his chance to pounce. :dry:

SB run around saying "We hate campers" yet at the same time camping all the time themselves .... there are 3 who spring right to mind, who are ALWAYS asleep at our town, 2 of them were camping us WAY before this whole thing erupted .... :razz:

DeletedUser22685

Honestly, I don't think they would be purposely targeting such a small town when they have their own enemies, unless it's because of the way you posted it on here as if you're complaining.

DeletedUser

there's no point in arguing artgel, sb are WAY to big, also i noticed you town has 3 members when i checked yesterday. leave sb alone and let them get on with seeing to bigger problems than a very small town that poses no threat what so ever and only causes annoyance (which is annoying :) )

DeletedUser

Trust me, futurama, there is one guy who recently kicked this all off. I will not mention his name, yittak knows who though, as I want to acknowledge him as little as possible.

Storymode: Our 3 man town on w7 did a little raid on Damn Nation as we saw it had loads of players worth a lot of XP .. so off we headed, duelled them and headed home.

One of their players took it very, very badly and started sending me insulting mails. No biggy, but they did start getting worse. Then that same player started camping town but worse than that, he left Damn Nation - which was a 3 hour journey away - and joined up with a town 8 mins away so he could camp us easier. No joke. :eek:hmy:

Bit creepy, but still not the worst. Nope, that came next. I logged on to w1 to see my town mate had posted attacks from the w7 hater on him on w1. SO now he had decided to take the battle cross worlds. :huh:

He was 4 hours away by Arabian, so I thought he would tire of it soon, but guess what he did on w1 too? Yep, he moved into SB, 8 mins away. Then after a while there he moved to another SB town 20 mins away. He is the one who cried out loud for help against us, seriously, a guy who stalked us across worlds and jumped a player 15 levels lower than him at every opportunity was asking for help.

What got me is that on w1 he is a Levl 66+ Soldier, and he was attacking Bifkin and me - 8 and 15 levels lower than him. If I was asked for help by a town member who was jumping lower level players, I am sorry, I would say no, especially if the player was a duelling soldier.

He is sat camping town right now, just waiting to attack Bifkin, who he loves to jump.

That is the long, boring version of this. You may shout, "Ha, made up" ... in that case, all I can suggest is you contact me on w1 and I can show you one helluva lot of genuine proof. I don't think we can mention Support on here, so I will leave it at that.

PS It is a 3 man town atm, yes, as I left and am rejoining soon. I had to get a better weapon, one we didn't carry. :)

DeletedUser

Artegal, why is it then every time I see you post you are saying that a big bad town is bullying you?

DeletedUser

Strange, what a made up lie to post. I post a lot around here, mainly in Duels and Items Found.

I guess you are on about that wierd SpencA incident which was a mockery ages and ages ago.

Please don't come into a thread to just spout made up lies, ok? You have a grudge against me, let's take it to PM, not open it up in an unrelated thread, ok?

DeletedUser

you know leaving your town is not a good course of action, if i were your town mates id think you were running away from your problems, and also you continue to call people opinions lies, to show respect you don't do that, its free speech mate he can say what he likes so can you and I.

and save the complaining for PM's IM sure people don't want to hear 1 guy VS a Huge alliance.

DeletedUser

tom, seriously what is your beef with me? Ever since you entered this thread you have been on the offensive.

I can call what Pete say lies because I have NEVER posted here before about big bad towns bullying me - and I mean never. So what he says is in fact made up, and I would like to know why he has come in to a thread and said that.

Leaving town to shop is NOT running away from problems, and I said that in my previous post. I have rejoined my town as soon as the town cooldown period was up and instantly beat up the guy camping my town. Look:

PS It is a 3 man town atm, yes, as I left and am rejoining soon. I had to get a better weapon, one we didn't carry. :)

I suggest you either read posts a little bit better, bud, or just stay away from a thread you are so angry about. I am awaiting your response to see whether you have actually listened to what I have said or if you are just going to go on the offensive again. ;)

DeletedUser1121

you know leaving your town is not a good course of action, if i were your town mates id think you were running away from your problems,

He said he went shopping for a new gun. He never left them. Don't try and put him away like a weak traitor.

and save the complaining for PM's IM sure people don't want to hear 1 guy VS a Huge alliance.

I want to hear. I have great respect for people who try to find their own way and don't follow any alliance blindly. That besides the fact if he is right or not.

DeletedUser

@ artagel and desi: yes i know what he wrote i can READ! i was pointing out the fact that you dont leave your town at a point like this. i was also poinmting out what people might make ofthis action as well

and also artagel i know i have being on the offensive at you. but there are some points i agree with you. like it isnt fair you received such a big threat from SB. a simple Please stop PM would have done so i supportyou on that point :)

and @ desi, do you have some hatred against the big alliances in world1? looking at your statement below your quote it seems like it....

DeletedUser1121

Tom, where do i start?

Lets start with replacing the word hatred.
I do not hate anybody. This is a GAME.
I have told you this before. You tend to take things way to seriously.

so hatred becomes problems alright?

i have no problems with any alliance.The fact that i have taken a break from the resistance has nothing to do with this issue. I can only respect a man who follows his own path and not, like you suggested, just let it be because his town is to small

DeletedUser

Nice words, Desi, and I agree with you on the alliance part. I hate NOBODY in this game, I hate NO alliances .... but, I don't like them either.

Tom: My townmates totally understood my leaving for exactly the time needed to join a new town and return with a shiny new Sharp Lumberjack Axe .... it has to be done. When you need an upgrade you have to get it asap to help.

Like I also said, as soon as I rejoined my town, 10 minutes later their camper was asleep nursing a massive Axe like headache I had just given him. :)

DeletedUser

whoa desi!
it was an observation and i know its a game :) i tend to take things seriously in RL a well, its in my nature :p

oh artagel if your town mates knew thats totally fine

also i want to point out that i do agree you cant HATE people in a game because you dont know who they are or what they are like in RL so id just like to clear that up and my BAD :( choice of words

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15491

The only alliance I DISLIKE (no Hate) is SB and these are my reasons why

Hey guys, do you think this is a good reason to kick someone out???

steviefow On 9/7/09 at 1:53 PM
you have now been kicked from our town for continually trying to get us involved in things that you have been told not to, first you asked someone to give us a place in a fort without running it passed anyone, on that occasion you were told to leave stuff like that to our leaders and now even after i told you we wouldn't be helping your friend take a fort you have sent messages to our other family towns asking them to get involved, im afraid you have over stepped your boundaries for the last time on top of that of that i saw that your friend changed the name of their town to [town]TheShadowCityOutpost[/town] and i strongly suspect you had something to do with that, they have never nor will they ever be connected to us, ive have already messaged your friend to tell him to change the name or face the consequences, if you dont want your friends to be constanly duelled by us then i suggest you tell him to change it as well.

steviefow On 9/6/09 at 12:18 AM

not interested mate, they will be using us for their own gain and have nothing to offer in return, a place in a small fort is of no use to us

joe ackert On 9/5/09 at 7:26 PM
My friend [player]gar0006[/player](he quit the game, but is was a while ago) want a fort really badly
(check the concord graveyard)
he said that he is going to attack on of the small fort around us
he also said that if we help us with the battle, we will be part of the fort.

DeletedUser5677

The only alliance I DISLIKE (no Hate) is SB and these are my reasons why

Hey guys, do you think this is a good reason to kick someone out???

steviefow On 9/7/09 at 1:53 PM
you have now been kicked from our town for continually trying to get us involved in things that you have been told not to, first you asked someone to give us a place in a fort without running it passed anyone, on that occasion you were told to leave stuff like that to our leaders and now even after i told you we wouldn't be helping your friend take a fort you have sent messages to our other family towns asking them to get involved

Sounds like a good reason to me.