War Against Pacific and Associated Towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Heard that some folks were talkin about war with Pacific. Are there reasons behind this or are we just trying to keep W9 interesting with some conflict?

P.S. This game is boring without wars and am glad that one has been started.

DeletedUser

Sis89 does make me laugh hahaha

Mark as for I war??? I wouldn't call it that more as some easy Exp for the Pacific and friends!!!

I am in MIDDLETON NORTH and they changed their name and put it as MIDDLETON-NORTH and used our town profile picture which did make me laugh!!!!!

; )))

DeletedUser

First I've heard of it :p

And I'm proud that we're big enough to be at war :D

DeletedUser

anyone who's in war with us >> feel free to talk to me, would like to get to know you ;)

Tinka (tinkamala),
founder of Pacific alliance

DeletedUser

Well, lets see tomorrow if the war is easy xp for you and your friends or a nice new shiny fort for us.

DeletedUser

Well mark to be honest that is not NEW enemies MC and Silversnake and all other aillied towns have been at war with the pacific and their aillied this is nothing new!!!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT PLEASE

Also I town with 4 members sorry 5 members!! And it should be a close fight!!!

Just because MC is starting it any other town and yous would just about get 50 people unless you are defending!!!!!

DeletedUser10480

Can't we all just get along and shampoo our little kitties?

DeletedUser16008

youll have to bring your own shampoo we've run out since Ciaran started using it on a daily basis :blink:

DeletedUser13484

Did someone say WAR!!!! (Pacific who) where have a heard that name before oh thats right some where north of us :rolleyes:

I think its time to dust the cat off and send it out to lip the milk off you all :p

DeletedUser10480

Lol sounds good sign me up for that :D

*scribbles Ciaran's name on the list*

According to my scheduling chart for the group showers you're going to be standing next to Victor Kruger this week.:razz:

DeletedUser16008

Its ok Ciaran, ive heard its a communal so if Pscspyderr is there i doubt youll be within earshot. Her ass tends to blanket most sounds out, in fact even a sonic boom sounds like a "pop" when stood behind her ;)

DeletedUser

Victor I am picking up you have a lot of Exp with Spyderr then ;)

Haha

DeletedUser16008

Hmmm I don't get much exp from anyone these days but spyderr does give out more than most :)

Deleted User - 819397

closing since the thread has gotten ridiculously far off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.