P&P Wanted: Known Spies

DeletedUser

Thought it may be a good idea to post the names of known spies in a thread for towns to check before inviting them to your town. You know the type, the players who whine and cry like 3 year old little girls begging for an invite, and when they don't get one they run home to their mommies to sup upon their breast.

I've come across a player who blatently lied to me in PMs about being affiliated with a certain organization so he could come spy on my town. He told me he wanted to come for a shopping trip to buy 3 items. It just so happened that others from his affiliation were camped out on my town and attacking harmless builders. When I refused to invite him, he simply quit his town (he was a councillor) and said he wasn't part of them. Now guess what, today he is back in one of their towns again.

It seems that ForgottenNoobs will do anything to weasel his way in to your town. If you know of others that do this, please post thier names here in this thread. It would be nice if you also posted how the player attempted spy on your town.

Thank you

Easy copy/paste list:

ForgottenNoobs

Last edited by a moderator: