WANTED FAMILY now recruiting

DeletedUser

wanteds.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
3/22 WANTED 7 added!
1/26 Updated new town WANTED Academy
12/1 Update Mortician Duel Stats
11/30 Updated town info status
11/2 Updated with new WANTED Flag~thank you Gem!!!
WANTED Academy

New to the game or just new to world 2, join the WANTED Academy! This is a town for in-experienced players just joining the west and have no idea how to play. Or you are just new to World 2 and want to join a large alliance, start here. No experience required. We will teach you the tricks and the trades of the game. We are here to help you learn how to play and help you grow and eventually place you in one of our main WANTED towns. Any character may apply! Pure builders may not want to join though the town is complete and you may not get the proper gaming experience you may want without building a town.

Contact Latigo Kid in-game for an invite.
----------------------------------------------------
Are you tired of being in a weak town with a bunch of inactive players?

It's time to upgrade!

WANTED towns are now recruiting!

WANTED FAMILY TOWNS

All fully constructed

WANTED *number 1 dueling town with 13975 duel points!

WANTED 2
WANTED 3
WANTED 4
WANTED 5
WANTED 6
Riversend-Wanted7 *Newest WANTED town!

NEWEST TOWN!
WANTED Academy * town for low level players new to the game.

DUELING

More dueling targets than you can shake a stick at. WANTED has 13910 duel points! It's a dueler's heaven (-=

WANTED FORTS

-Non-Stop action! There are non-stop duel wars going on daily. Fort battles every few days.

-We act as one big town, so if there is a duel war in Town 2, Town 4 knows about it and is actively fighting side by side with you.

-Our goal is World 2 domination, starting with the east!

-All classes may apply. There is something for everyone! Forts always need builders, fort products always need adventurers, forts and towns always need dueling, defending and attacking!

------------------------------------------------------

Copy and paste this section and place in a telegram to Latigo Kid in-game and he'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Any level may apply.

Application:

1. Character Build: (are you a trapper? Pure dueler? Pure builder? etc...)

2. Previous Town: (Last town you resided in)

3. Reference: (please indicate the leader of your previous residence, or another player who can give you a good recommendation)

4. Other world experience: (List your other characters on other worlds: ex. W1-trapper,W3-builder, etc...)
--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh :eek:hmy:

I was gunna try and get in to you towns since you are so good :sad:

DeletedUser

Phahaha, poor Jakester! Ill give my application in right away! :D

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry Jakster... you must be out of offtopica for at least 30 days for us to consider you to be uber cool and join our club )-=

DeletedUser

XD Good times! Offtopica joining us? We already have DCD members who love us :)

DeletedUser

WANTED 6 is now open for recruitment (-=

After filling up our other 5 WANTED towns we thought now what? Oh yeah! Open up another town (-=

What do we call it though?

WANTED 6!

Wow, we are so clever (-=

Contact JFSKG for an invite.

Must be level 50 to join... or high endorsement from another high leveled player.

DeletedUser

Updated info:

WANTED FAMILY
TOWNS

All fully constructed

WANTED *number 1 town! 11200 duel points!

WANTED 2 * number 41 town!
WANTED 3 * number 55 town!
WANTED 4 * number 29 town!
WANTED 5 * number 9 town!

WANTED 6 *newest addition! * number 8 town!

DeletedUser

wanteds.jpg

11/2 Updated with new WANTED Flag~thank you Gem!!!

Diggo11

I just cleaned the thread. P&P / town discussions belong in P&P / town discussion threads respectively, this forum is for RECRUITMENT ONLY.

DeletedUser

Bump... just updated town info status...

WANTED is heavily recruiting now level 50 and over.

Any class may apply... forts need to be built, and we need special gatherers to collect fort products.

If you are a dueler running out of targets? we have plenty of enemies for you! Dueling 24 hours a day... KOing our enemies as soon as they wake up...

We have 4 duelers in the top 15!

Fort battles all the time... goal to take over the east in W2... then making our way West!

Contact Latigo Kid in game with the following info:

Copy and paste this section and place in a telegram to Latigo Kid in-game and he'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Do not apply unless you are at least lvl 50.

Application:

1. Character Build: (are you a trapper? Pure dueler? Pure builder? etc...)

2. Previous Town: (Last town you resided in)

3. Reference: (please indicate the leader of your previous residence, or another player who can give you a good recommendation)

4. Other world experience: (List your other characters on other worlds: ex. W1-trapper,W3-builder, etc...)

DeletedUser

Where do i go then?

I have around 40 players looking to join WANTED? :huh:

Harsha..

lol, joining WANTED will just make you more bored than ever, they have way too many allies, and you'll be plagued by dueling blocks, where you can't attack many people in allied towns, and all the enemy duelers are sleeping in the hotels ;)

Just ask Hefty, in W10, when we were having an argument on alliances, he told, being in an alliance is no good, it is just hugging and only players, who can't battle for themselves join alliances and hide in safety, away from the real battle

DeletedUser

WANTED has PLENTY of targets... here's WANTED's Mortician stats :laugh:

19426472.png

DeletedUser

I'm a pure builder, just going to respec 64 skillspoints to construction. Then I will be rank 6 on contruction skill in the rankings :)
Then, my question is: Can I help with the construction in the Wanted towns/forts after my respec?
Will respec tomorrow.

Harsha..

WANTED has PLENTY of targets... here's WANTED's Mortician stats :laugh:

19426472.png

well, these "impressive" stats came when players attacked your members, and most of your members are good defenders, and you just target workers and adventurers, besides occpica duelers

DeletedUser

WANTED Academy

Introducing the WANTED Academy... this is the school of WANTED.

Our newest town is for low level players 1-30 who are new to the game. No experience required. We will teach you the tricks and the trades of the game. We are here to help you learn how to play and help you grow and eventually place you in one of our main WANTED towns.

Any character may apply! Pure builders may not want to join though... the town is nearly built and will be complete in a week so you will not get the proper gaming experience without building a town.

Contact Latigo Kid in-game for an invite.

DeletedUser

hey,is WANTED acadamy still recruiting?

mail me in-game,same acct name,as always.

DeletedUser

28 members strong and still growing :)

If you are a newbie player or just a low level player just starting in W2 come and join the WANTED Academy!

We will give you the best in game training of the west as well as being linked to the number 1 town and family in W2.

Once you level up and excel you will graduate and join our Main towns.

Any class may join!

:ph34r: Duelers and soldiers are high priority though!

DeletedUser

WANTED Academy...

32 members and we have our first graduate, they grow up so fast.

*tear*

college-graduate-photo.jpg

If you are a new player or you have experience and just joined World 2, the WANTED Academy is for you!

You will receive proper training from experienced players from the Number 1 town alliance in W2!

Send Latigo Kid a telegram in-game and I'll get back to you SOOON!