P&P WANTED Evil?

Noobmic

@king david - I must say that maybe for WANTED alliances weren't in that way before, but for Moulin Rouge it was different, the main group that formed Moulin Rouge knew each other for more then 4 years (from other online games that we played together), after a while some of our friends from past joined the game and they made AoR (an alliance that has more then 5 years in online games [LE: from AoR history, you can check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ske8Z2XqSas , this was a war between AoR and the entire DT alliances.]) and we allied, not more time after that we found another old friends from other towns so after few weeks MR-AoR-REM it was an alliance and it still is and this way we will remain. And all towns from this main towns are in the family :)

About the main subject of this topic WANTED can be considered evil because took some forts from less powerful towns, but as some said this is the game and without any war the game it's boring :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I do not consider Wanted evil, but greedy. Kid, you made a comparison between Wanted and the Roman Empire. Now that is a bit to much, as this is a game, that was pure real life strategy and again, greed. There were many rulers trying to "take over the world", including the genius Napoleon himself, but in the end they all lost their territories. Why? Because the ones that felt threatened joined in a big alliance to balance their force. To make my point, while Wanted is planing to expand, more and more towns are planning to stop them. Wanted's force unites other towns from all around the map. All you have to do is wonder when you are at the peak, from there you can only go down. Once again I say, Kid do not underestimate your enemies. If you follow my advice, you might reach a higher peak before the fall, but the fall would be greater, as it pushes your enemies to come up with even greater strategies. Remember the tricks you use, they could be used against you in an improved way.

Harsha..

well, said, Duduie!

yes, that's happening at the moment, our alliance is getting stronger as time goes by, i've seen many small towns forming all over the place, just for the purpose of fighting WANTED, before, we were unable to take over WANTED forts and you guys were moving forward with ease, taking forts, almost every week, but, after sometime, this stopped happening, and WANTED started struggling in fights, they still take forts, but it is harder and slower, and we are starting to take some of their own forts, now with our new battle plans

also, if WANTED was still strong, i'll be seeing more attacks, but i have not seen any for a long time, now

DeletedUser

We're just being lazy right now, especially with finals coming up for people in school, and with the holidays coming, we've got plans outside of the game. But dont worry, once the dust settles, we'll take some forts from you.

We aren't evil, we are just awesome.. ^_^

DeletedUser

We're just being lazy right now, especially with finals coming up for people in school, and with the holidays coming, we've got plans outside of the game. But dont worry, once the dust settles, we'll take some forts from you.

We aren't evil, we are just awesome.. ^_^

WANTED's 2nd cheerleader! :D

Harsha..

lol, i don't think it will be as easy as before, it's getting harder for you WANTED guys to get forts, as your enemy strength increases, as you expand further into the west, you make more and more enemies on the way, as you steal their forts

Diggo11

Complaints about other players
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. The West Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

See the "Moderation" section for more on Forum Moderation.
If I told you I'd have to kill you ;)

DeletedUser

I dont think any alliance is truly evil they just have many enemies. I think that alliances if they even do claim they dominate the world by owning all the forts if many of their players are losing many duels to the enemy I wouldnt consider that as dominating. I dont think any alliance could completley dominate any world because no alliance could control enough people to do so. There would most likely be seperations from the original alliance and it isnt like this is real life if you lose your health points you dont have to start over just sleep for a while so eventuall small alliances and independent towns would wear the big one down and then when they gain momentum and go on a quest to dominate the world they will ultimately fail just like the one they defeated. I also think alliances can peak at several times and be downgraded again when they become to powerful. Peoples behavior would prevent any alliance from becoming so big and powerful that they would become very corrupt, greedy, or evil.