Want a bounty posted on someone ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16008
  • Start date

DeletedUser16008

For the past few months ive been running around like a madman hitting anything i can reach. Ive hit towns from top to bottom... bottom to top... ive hit builders ... ive hit adventurers ... ive hit soldiers 30 levels above me and out of just over 500 duels how many do you think have come back or even walked into town ?

3 .... yes thats it 3....and as soon as one of them did i got a message from their town on my return visit to please stop bullying them .... i was only lvl 45 at the time the guy i was chasing was a soldier lvl 65 or so :blink:

Now the new system is in im done even bothering to go find targets......

Ill be using my 70k ive taxed off of everyone during my time dueling in Bounties...

So heres your chance to have a free bounty posted on anyone you wish.... Once the cash is gone ill be selling all my stuff to continue putting on bounties... after that im gone.

Bye bye to a very very quiet world... last one to leave turn out the lights. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree. while the new dueling system is cool if you are in high traffic areas such as quest giver areas...it sucks if you are located pretty much anywhere else.

I too have been hitting everything I could before the new system took effect.

ahh well time to be findin me a home close to the ghost town or some other quest giver until i'm bored then quit this quiet world.

i'm suprised you had 3 returns...I only had 1 person come to revenge a duel and I didn't even duel him, but his mate.

DeletedUser16008

Try fort battles for a hangout ;)

Tell you what ill put a bounty on your head and see if that helps ;)

DeletedUser16008

lol good glad you enjoyed it.

Ive put a bounty on your head just to make it more fun

Service with a smile thats me :D

DeletedUser

I've been putting all my money into bounties on myself. That's how bored I am in W5.

$16K now and rising.

DeletedUser

lol ty victor. someone hit me, collected the bounty, then just sat there. so i hit him a few times, ko'd him, and got a nice chunk of change :)

DeletedUser

Post a bounty on me, Vic. I could use some excitement in this boring world. :boone:

DeletedUser

pfff, I am so not into dueling these days... I didn't even try the new systems :(. Quests just seem a lot more fun.

DeletedUser

This is the first time I've been attacked in a long time. :laugh:

Total health points
- 279 HP

Total health points
- 781 HP Chaotic Soul II wins the duel and gains 291 experience points. Pricey1 did not carry any cash and Chaotic Soul II walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser16008

Well so far ive had 9 attempts to collect my bounty, still waiting for someone to take it off me. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I finally had someone take the bounty off of me, a level 94 with a lot of shooting. Thanks for getting my bounty started, Vic. It was up to $2,285 when I lost it. :laugh:

DeletedUser

i want chaotic soul to have a bounty on his head vic... if its no trouble

DeletedUser16008

Up to $ 10326 on me now. Boy theres some very generous donators out there..

Congrats Zarekbean you made the famous list :)

Any other takers ?

DeletedUser16008

Up to $15326 bounty on me now....

The bounty hunters hall of fame is getting rather long & still no takers.

Come on w5 ill make ya famous :cool:

DeletedUser

Victor Kruger passes out. John Colt wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Victor Kruger did not carry any cash and John Colt walks away without taking any money. John Colt receives a bounty of $ 16235.

:D

DeletedUser16008

Up to 18K + yet again .... does it really take a level 99 to do the job this time ??? so far a lvl 98 x3 once when not online and x2 goes at me still not managed it.

Before I was giving away 40 lvls when i lost now im lvl 63

I guess they just dont make them like they used to eh John ? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: