Wanna Help?

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I just got promoted to Town counselor, and well, I just wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't plug our town here!!

I represent -PB-Bear Alamo Ranch, A 35,500 point town in Righteous County. We've got 24 members and room for more!!

Our founders, The Legendary Bill Bear, and the lovely Annabelle Bear have been working hard to build this town up. We've a Level 10 general store and Tailor to keep you dressed for success in all the best jobs out there. And, when you "care enough to send the very best," our Gunsmith boasts a Level 12!

It's my belief that, in a game like this, the thing that keeps you logging in day after day is playing alongside a group of friendly people who really care that you're there! -If you don't have that, you're really just watching the timer tick away!!

Wherever you decide to hang your hat, make sure you're happy there.
You can find me at Bear Alamo Ranch!! (PM me here, or telegram me in game for an invite while they last.......) ;)

DeletedUser

Update

We've now got 36 members, 41,000 points, level 14 Gunsmith, and a well funded treasury.

I would like to thank all of you who have joined and are so much fun to interact with. Drinks in the saloon are on me tonight!!

-Jedikid

Laural

What a fantastic success story!!!!

I want to clone you and bring you to Stone County. ;)